See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We rented a room for 2 nights because the location was near enough to Mystic, CN to be affordable. I was right about the affordability, but that's all that was positive. Two lamps didn't have bulbs, the floor had soft spots and creaked in others, the knob on the A/C was missing, the hot water leaked from the shower the whole time we were there, when the neighbors were in, you could hear them walking, only 1 person could be in the bathroom at a time, and the staff ignored us as though the either didn't understand English, or just didn't care. We have traveled extensively and this is the worst room we've ever rented. I typically leave positive reviews, but couldn't find anything positive other than the location.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHospitality, Hotel Marketing Agency at Flagship Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Mike,

We are so sorry to hear about all of the inconveniences you encountered during your time with us. We truly appreciate your honest feedback and your suggestions will help us improve our guest experience. Again, we apologize for the issues and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

I went to this place last night. I didn’t expect much. What I did expect was a non smoking room and a breakfast that served waffles.
The room smelled terrible, and for breakfast they only had 3 dounuts amd 2 bagels. I had neither, as I wanted waffles. Mgr said they don’t serve waffles, even though they advertise waffles online and in the breakfast room. Manager is extremely rude, and will never go back to this dump.
Did I mention sheets were dirty when we got there? Mgr didn’t want any complaints. Are you for real?

Dear Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay at our property. The management team has reviewed your comment and taken the necessary actions to prevent this from reoccurring in the future. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Omg. I clearly did not read the reviews on this place. I saw it said quaint. To me quaint means cute and comfy. This was a complete hell hole. We parked and not a sole or car was there. There were mattresses and box springs out on the ground. First though bedbugs. Get to the office no one then I think his name was Jimmy came from the back. Took my payment and gave me a key. I asked about the mattress and box spring as well as questioned about the possibility of bed bugs. I was told that someone may have spilled something on the matters. A: why is the mattress not covered with a liner and B: a spill would not go all the way to the box spring. Besides that we paid 262.00 for a deluxe king non smoking. What we got was ghetto disgustingness. We walked in and there were at least five cigarette burns in the sheets and coverings. The pillow cases were dirty there was some kind of possibility body fluid stain on the top sheet. Then in the bathroom there was mold on the ceiling. I could not and would not stay there. I contacted booking.com and got and Immediate refund. Please don’t stay there. It’s terrible.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHospitality, Others at Flagship Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment at your recent stay at our Hotel. I have raised this concerns to our management and housekeeping staff to rectify such issues taken the necessary actions to prevent this from reoccurring in the future. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed July 17, 2018

the room did not even have working lights, no coffee pot to go with coffee maker, bathroom was horrible when we returned to our room there was no parking space for us. Complained and was told to park on the other side of parking lot and walk (we are disabled) I would not recommend this hell hole to anyone. It looks nothing like the picture!!

Room tip: My tip is do NOT book this hotel
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MasterkeyHospitality, Director of Sales at Flagship Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so sorry to hear about the inconvenience you encountered during your time with us. It appears that we definitely failed when it comes to front desk procedures in handling this type of situation. The management team has reviewed your comment and taken the necessary actions to prevent this from reoccurring in the future. Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

The Team at Flagship Inn and Suites

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Booked my stay the same day as i didnt want to catch traffic in fourth of july morning going to misquamicut. It was a very short drive from this hotel to the beach and definitely saved me some time . they offer a small breakfast in the morning in the main area but nothing too much just simple. they do have a DD nearby though.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Jackie,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate it. I will put forward the feedback regarding breakfast to management team so that it can be enhanced. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to your next visit!