Flagship Inn And Suites
$45
$52
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$151
$139
GardenInn.com
$125
$81
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$124
Orbitz.com
$89
$50
$189
$180
Marriott Hotels
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2012

As I mentioned in the title, I was able to get this room cheap through Priceline. I just needed one night, was in Groton for Business. I read the terrible reviews and went prepared. First thing I noticed, is they don't vacuum along the walls or in the nooks. There was dust everywhere, the light fixtures still had plastic on the shades that said "remove before use" and they were COVERED in dust. There was a used condom under the bed. I brought my own blankets and pillows. The walls and doors were filthy and dusty, took me a 1/2 hour to clean the room before i felt comfortable. I wouldn't recommend this place, but the bed was comfortable and room was quiet.

The plus was that there was a Fridge, Microwave, and Coffee pot. No Iron or Ironing Board. I felt the room was too filthy to eat in the room or make coffee in the room. Great sushi place across the street and plenty of fast food and coffee shops in the area. Very Close to Mohegan Sun and Avery Point.

Room Tip: Room was quiet, only one ice machine in Lobby, so try and be close to lobby if you don't want to trek for ice!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JJOB4169
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Do not be tempted by the discount price. Even at the discount price, you get much, much less than what you've paid for. Other reviewers have accurately described the poor quality and unclean facilities. The staff are, simply and literally, unhelpful and uninterested. One staff member spoke barely decipherable English and was unable to complete the check-in procedures. After fumbling around with the computer, he told me to come back later. Honestly, I don't think he knew how to find my reservation in the computer. If only I had found these reviews before I booked the reservation . . .

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Bob S
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

I useay dont leave bad reviews but this place deserves one!! The check in area was FILTHY, but at this point we had traveled and been awake for so long we ignored this and hoped maybe the room would be better. The inside where you check in SMELLED so bad!! A small room where they sat in was open and you could see piles of grubby stuf everywhere. Our lock on our door was all bent and hard to get in. The room looked super old, nothing new. Worst part- ice cold water!!! Not one ounce of hot water. All i wanted was a nice hot showe after driving all day, nope, ice water. Even the sink water wouldnt be warm.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank Hgtravl
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Please do not stay here. at $100 this is highly overpriced, dirty, unfriendly and to top it off they charged me twice.
The front desk charged me twice and on calling them about it were extremely rude. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Don't get one.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dknvi
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The worst place I never stayed . I requested 1 room on-line. When me and my friend got there the Indian male working saw 2 women he can take advantage of. He told me I order 2 rooms and to take it off the flagship had to charge a fee to unreserve it. He continually requested for more money from what I what the cost was on-line. I just saw that my card was charged for everything that was in my account from Flagship. I repeat don't go there. I am afraid to put money in my account because they took money. Stay clear of this place. They are scam artist. This happened September 2 2012.

Room Tip: Don't go to this place,
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends