“Good quick date night”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Groton
Cuisines: Pub
Description: Welcome to your Groton Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have “A Passion To Serve.” Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed May 9, 2017

The Ninety-Nine restaurant chain has decent food and because it is a restaurant franchise, you know what you are getting.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Clean and friendly place to eat. Very kid friendly. Nice big bar. Good selection of drinks and beers.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

Great lunch ! Fast service great meal again . I have my short list for lunch and dinner. This is one and I know I always count on good food and service !

Reviewed February 25, 2017

Had a super time at bar... food was great.. soup salad steak.... service was quick.. alot of people from all over the country,,conversation was super....I will be back every time I am in New London area

Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

It's really the staff that makes this place. Lori and Nancy always make you feel right at home. The fish tacos were great as well as the chicken pot pie. We will definitely return.

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!