All reviews waffles mini muffins outdoor pool staff was friendly min drive free breakfast casino walmart cereal mohegan
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Very outdated hotel. At a distance from the highway the hotel looked decent (exterior appeared new parking lot was well maintained). When we stepped out of the car everything went downhill from there. We waiting at the front desk for several minutes until an attendant finally arrived, obvious odor of marijuana in common area, dimly lit corridors, out dated rooms with cracked ceilings in dire need of repair, rust around shower bar and fixtures,
several room door surfaces were splintered, bed mattress need to be replaced no firmness and we rolled and sank to center of bed. The complimentary continental breakfast was junk. No desire to look around any further. We wont stay here again, very disappointed.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Days I, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Groton Near the Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Dear Allison,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Groton Near the Casinos. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us. I am saddened to hear about the issues with the property.Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Patel
Frontdesk
Days Inn & Suites
daysinngroton@gmail.com

Reviewed August 6, 2018

This Days Inn is a nice comfortable place to stay. It is right off of the highway, and about 20 minutes from Foxwoods, and 20 minutes from Mohegan Sun Casinos. Perfect location if you want to visit the casinos but not have to fight traffic the next day when you want to leave for home. The staff here are very friendly. We arrived early I the evening and were checked in promptly without issue (online reservation), and within minutes given a keycard to our room. A room I might add that had a very nice view. Sure the building has a little age on it, but so what. The atmosphere was nice, the breakfast was good, the managers were onsite when I needed extras, and they helped me with the new satellite system that they just recently installed.

Room Tip: This hotel has a little office connection. If you want access to this room you must let management know at booking. It cost a little extra.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Groton Near the Casinos. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am particularly pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Patel
Frontdesk
Days Inn & Suites
daysinngroton@gmail.com

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Definitely not the cleanest place in the world. Was there for 2 nights on the 2nd night came back to the room the room was not even Clean.sheet was missing from the bed. When I complained to the desk They had 1 one sheet to the room Never even empty the garbage pails. Said they would take 20% off the room for that night which in turn was only $16 big deal. I would never ever stay there again or recommended to anybody. Almost forgot the 1st day there after receiving the key the room that we were resign we not even make up and clean we had to go back downstairs for a new room. Too many other choices on the same road for better price.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2018

The hotel is located just off of the Interstate. The hotel was very quiet with a couple of restaurants on either side. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The check in process was a little slow for my taste, but overall very good experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed July 5, 2018

The room was super musty and looked like it hadn't been updated or refurnished since the eightys. The cleanliness was questionable. My husband actually chose to stay in his truck rather than sleep in the bed.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kimberlyp6032018