Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton
Agoda.com
$219
$199
Marriott Hotels
All reviewsiced teapool and hot tubnice hotelbreakfast staffbathroom doorfoxwoods casinocomfortable bedsbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againnew englandthe wait staffmystic areasub basemohegan sunfitness centerfront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed May 8, 2014

A very nice place to stay when in the Groton/Mystic area. It's convenient to the Aquarium, downtown Mystic seaport, Old Mystick Village, etc. The staff at this hotel were very, very accommodating and truly made us feel special. The hotel features great decor throughout. Our room with king-sized bed was very adequate! Would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Excellent service and the location is perfect if you want to visit Mystic. Room was clean and the bed was delicious , I slept like a baby (even thought I suffer from back pain ). I am coming back with my kids.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Grisselle B
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed 3 nights in a 1 bedroom suite. Nicer suite than at Hampton Inn, since it is a true suite with two separate rooms and two televisions, as well as microwave, fridge and wet bar. Loved having a Keurig coffee machine with pods replenished each day. Great bathroom with large walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. Neutrogena shampoo, conditioner and body lotion were supplied, but no shower gel. Bed seemed too hard the first night, but then we adjusted it using dial on side of mattress and it was much better. Extremely clean! Very nice staff. Hotel is within walking distance of Walmart, Kohls and Panera. Only reason I didn't give 4 stars is because breakfast is not included in rate as at Hampton Inn. (There is an additional $9.99 plus tax fee for breakfast.) Will definitely return for my next trip to the casinos with the hope that the $151 AAA rate is still available.

Room Tip: One bedroom Jacuzzi suite is worth the extra cost.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoanneMary14
Reviewed April 27, 2014

the staff and hotel were a perfect "10"! My wife and I stayed at the hotel for 4 days and found the staff to be polite and the rooms comfortable. Our A/C and heating unit went out and we reported it to the front desk and they replaced it the next day while we were away. Very impressive.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank W Roger P
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My job requires that I travel extensively and when I travel to Groton, I always stay here. I have used different hotels in the past but after my first stay at the Hilton Garden Inn I always continue to return. The rooms are always great, but the greatest part of the visits are the staff. Every staff member is extremely courteous and helpful. They always recognize you and speak to you at each meeting. They do everything possible to make your stay enjoyable. and what's nice, the staff members have been here for long periods of time so they recognize you when you return. The ladies in the restaurant are fantastic and provide the highest possible level of service and not just one time, its every time you visit.

Room Tip: Checking in on line prior to your arrival lets you pick your own room of choice
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business