Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsiced teapool and hot tubnice hotelbreakfast staffbathroom doorfoxwoods casinobusiness tripcomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againthe wait staffmystic areasub basemohegan sunfitness centerconvenient locationfront desk staffminute drive
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Hilton is expert in the hospitality buisness. From the welcoming attitude of the staff to the cleanliness & attention to comfort they top the list. One of my pet peeves about staying in hotels are the filthy carpets that are too often found....never in a Hilton! I felt comfortable enough to go barefoot! Loved the clean duvet for every guest & we got to try out a temperpedic type number bed! I always try to book my stay at a Hilton when not lodging in a B&B.(Incidentally, I've stayed in every single casino/hotel on the boardwalk in Atlantic City,N.J. & the boardwalk Hilton surpasses them all by far in cleanliness, comfort & overall hospitality.)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2012

This is a very nice, clean hotel. The staff is very friendly and eager to provide any assistance necessary. The breakfast buffet is pretty standard, with cook to order options and a friendly, helpful waitress. The fitness room is simple but adequate, and includes a Precor stretch machine that is a good way to start the day. Also, there is a nice looking pool, which unfortunately we didn't have time to use. The only disappointment we had with this hotel, and the reason for our "very good" instead of an "excellent" review, is that the bed sheets were not up to Hilton standards. They were very thin (almost like gauze!) and not as comfortable as all the other Hilton properties we've stayed at -- and we've stayed at a lot all over the world.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband and I were in CT for a funeral last week, and my sister-in-law recommended the Hilton Garden Inn and Suites in Groton as it was fairly close to the funeral events and far enough outside Mystic that the prices were more reasonable.

The hotel lobby was very comforting kind of like walking into a fancy house with a fireplace, and nice smells to boot. The elevators are a little slower than we would've liked, but other than that, no complaints. They have a nice sized pool and hot tub that were barely used, and they had vending machines on each floor next to the ice machine. Our room had a microwave and mini-fridge which we did utilize. Our room was cleaned each day we were out and about, and when we had the do-not-disturb notice on the door, they left us alone.

I must say this hotel is a 180 degree difference from the last time we stayed in Groton! We were very pleased with everything. It would have been nice to have a continental breakfast each morning, but the hotel is located a block away from a Stop-&-Shop and a Walmart, so we were able to pick up milk, cereal, plastic bowls and spoons, and have breakfast in our room every morning watching tv and waking up at our own pace. I would definitely stay there again, and recommend to all my friends and family if they are looking for a place nearby Mystic. Wonderful customer service.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Clean room, common area, and pool area. Lobby was especially nicely appointed.
Very friendly staff, especially at breakfast. Nice breakfast as well - buffett plus cooked to order omelette, etc.

Would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Excellent clean room friendly staff quiet room very comfortable beds. Treated very well no issues with my stay. We arrived very late at night and was treated very well be the desk clerk he was polite and joked around with us making it a friendly check in

• Stayed: November 2012