Hilton Garden Inn Mystic Groton
$70
$60
$50
Agoda.com
All reviewsiced teapool and hot tubnice hotelbreakfast staffbathroom doorfoxwoods casinocomfortable bedsbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againnew englandthe wait staffmystic areasub basemohegan sunfitness centerfront desk staffconvenient location
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This hotel had a perfect location for us. Easy access to major routes, close to attractions but still far enough away from tourist traps. This particular hotel had a nice view of the hills surrounding the area.
We stayed here for 2 nights as a stop over, the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was great ,especially at the continental breakfast in the morning.
We have a teenaged daughter, who is too cool to be with her parents, who loved the pool area. It was a small indoor pool, but that is what the Garden Inn offers throughout the
US, (we have stayed in several)
We would highly recommend this hotel for anyone who is traveling in this area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank shartmoyer
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We had come up to visit Mystic Seaport and surrounding towns. The hotel was close to everything, easy to find, quiet and the food in the hotel restaurant was better than anything we had in the nearby towns at twice the price. Free fresh baked cookies at the counter. Great rates with AAA.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2011

My husband and I enjoyed a 2 night stay while visiting Mystic Seaport and Aquarium. The room and bathroom were spotless,very comfy bed and had a great price. The only hitch was we could hear distinctly people talking in the room next to ours at night. We also were awakened the second night @ 1:30 a.m.by a rhythmic banging noise on the wall next to our headboard coming from that same room (we were in room 235,next room is 237) Spoke to Juanita the next day and she assured me she would look into it.I believe her and hope it will be resolved.She said she would buy us dinner next time we were in town. She seemed very upset and said we should have let her know before we left. Hard to do in the middle of the night. I have never run into anything like that at any hotel I`ve ever stayed in.Would highly recommend this hotel.
Swam in pool both nights...spotless as well.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mil421
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I'm not sure if all Hilton have the same policies but I had booked 2 Hilton Garden Inns on my trip, one in NY State and this one in CT. I had also just signed up for the hhonors club. At the NY HGI, I was given "preferred" status, which meant I got 2 free bottles of water and thank you for being a member. At the CT HGI, there was no mention of my hhonors membership and I didn't get my bottles of water. It's a minor thing but I had been looking forward to my bottles of water to beat the summer heat, it would have been nice.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ErinCCPi
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We had stayed here previously - 2 years ago. Pleasant stay and able to do our washing in the guest laundry. Had dinner in the restaurant. Close to Walmart and Kohls.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple