“Not bad for CT Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Nice place. Clean place friendly staff. You can see the owners are hands on which is always a plus. The Pizza was OK, I don't normally like a thick slice so I am slightly bias. I am more into the thin crust light cheese style. Overall, It's worth a shot.

There are newer reviews for Planet Pizza

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I hate thick pizza. this chain is near the movie, active place
does a fast business, thanks this has to be 50 characters

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This pizzeria has got it figured out. Great food (Grandmas Pie, Penne a la Vodka, etc), great staff, and FAST delivery.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I recommend the whole wheat pizza. Delivery is fast and its pretty cheap. One location delivered to me during hurricane sandy. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I don't know why so many complain about Planet Pizza. I liked it more than Pizza Post in Cos Cob, which seemed to get high marks from others. Planet Pizza's pizzas were fresh and tasty. You can often find coupons as well. It is sometimes difficult to find parking for a quick pickup.