“Fast great delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I recommend the whole wheat pizza. Delivery is fast and its pretty cheap. One location delivered to me during hurricane sandy. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I don't know why so many complain about Planet Pizza. I liked it more than Pizza Post in Cos Cob, which seemed to get high marks from others. Planet Pizza's pizzas were fresh and tasty. You can often find coupons as well. It is sometimes difficult to find parking for a quick pickup.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I used to go to Planet Pizza every weekend until I discovered the pizza metropolis that is Stamford, CT. Planet Pizza has very "standard" pizza. Flavorless crust, not crispy, not really soft, very lightly seasoned sauce, and generic cheese. Good for a few dollars if you're in a hurry but definitely not the place to go if you have time to plan out your meal. Planet Pizza, imo, is the 4th best pizza place in Greenwich and that isn't saying much. When I got to Planet Pizza now I usually get a pasta dish which is good.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I went to the one in Shelton, CT and my order was wrong. I ordered small pizza with sausage, and I got one without sausage. I ordered six buffalo wing with hot sauce and got an order with hardly any sauce. The cheese pizza was no better than Dominoes.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I've been to Planet pizza three times- never disappointed.Would not choose the calamari again but the pizzas, and calzones were really good, fresh made and ready on time. Really good sauce.