$189
$178
$157
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

Doral Arrowwood(Rye Brook)(Great Value!)
$139
$131
$125
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $148/night.

$133
$119
$95
$89
$79
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here just for one night as we were seeing friends in nearby Westport. The house is situated in a beautiful area of Greenwich. We did not eat dinner at the restaurant which is supposed to be very good so have no opinion about that.

I did eat breakfast all alone at 7am though and it was very nice. Beautiful view over the garden, very smart service.

We had booked what I think was called the Grand Suite (room 135 on the top floor) at USD569 per night. Must say, other than the very cool (to us at least) Moroccan style bathroom with skylight and two shower heads in one large standup shower, the room was disappointing and weirdly decorated. Lots of very bright red, fake plants and garish other colors in a house that is overall sedate, old and historical. Just inconsistent. We had 5 or 6 windows but all had ugly views to walls, overlooking utilities or back into staff equipment/kitchen staging areas. Not very nice.

My recommendation would be to go for a meal, whEther that's breakfast or dinner and walk around the garden and perhaps drive around the area (as we did) which reeks of money and history but not thinking that staying in the rooms is so great.

See my photos of garden and some of room ....

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank David Michael S
Reviewed May 25, 2017

Beautiful inn on 3 acres a short drive from downtown Greenwich. Room was lovely. Dinner was fantastic - the complimentary duck roll, the sweetbreads appetizer, the smoked salmon appetizer, the sword fish special and the filet mignon special with foie gras were all heavenly. Perfect for a romantic get-away!!

Room Tip: Deluxe room is very spacious with nice sitting area.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Relais & Chateaux
Reviewed April 22, 2017

My husband and I recently went to dinner at The Homestead Inn to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary. It could not have been more perfect. The building and grounds are lovely. The intimate little bar is charming - and the bartender even better! The decor is super cozy, clubby. The waitstaff was wonderful, attentive but not unctuous. And the food was delicious.My only quibble was the sommelier tried to really upsell us on wine. But it wasn't a hard upsell, so not out of the norm, just a little disappointing after the grace and elegance of the rest of it. I noted it was our anniversary when I made the reservation and they presented us with a lovely anniversary dessert. It is pricey, but well worth it for a special celebration.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

The adjoining restaurant is great for for dinner and the rooms look quaint to stay in but after that it's disappointing and the hotel is below par. There were a catalogue of issues including, there is no double glazing. You can hear traffic noise in the distance. The Wifi didn't work. One of the window blinds didn't work and hotel staff initially suggested it was no big deal and no one will be looking in. There are no laundry bags provided to guests which even basic chain hotels provide. One light in the bathroom flickered on and off or stayed off. altogether. Basically could do with some improvements and upgrades. Not a first choice for staying in this area.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
3  Thank Winslow96B
Reviewed November 17, 2016

The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The location is quiet and the staff are very friendly. The breakfast was very good. Only being there for one night, the restaurant was closed for dinner, so I wasn't able to experience what the property is famous for! The decor is Eclectic. I love the monkey sconces in the lobby. I was fortunate to meet Theresa Henkelmann. She is an amazing woman that has a great passion for the property and business. It was truly a pleasure all around!

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends