“Good crepes quickly”

Cuisines: French, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed September 8, 2013

The crepes here were good, and the service fast, but this is a "quick bite" restaurant and not a place to linger. Open doors on a nice day gave it a light feel.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went for lunch and the place was packed and chaotic. The waitress didn't seem to realize we all had to scream to be heard and she left our table twice before all the orders were taken. There is only one type of salad -- mesclun -- which is a shame, as so many of their offerings would work well with other types of lettuces. The titles of the crepes, salads and sandwiches lead you to believe they are the real deal, authentic French recipes. However, they are simply Americanized versions with flat taste. A great idea for a group of kids, but not the best spot if you want authentic bistro flavors with conversation. The food was okay, but nothing special.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Superb for lunch great crepes. Simple food which is tasty and a good range of sweet and savoury crepes.
Recommended.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I wish I lived in Greenwich so that I could come to this place more often! Their crepes menu is fantastic, including many interesting and inventive options. It was definitely difficult to make a choice there, as so many of the menu items were calling my name :). What I ended up picking proved to be delicious, and I can't wait to come back here on my next visit to the area to try other crepes. Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Who knew buckwheat crepes could be so good. I had the Parma and it was delicious, filling, and seemed healthy. My wife had the French Onion Soup and said it was delicious too. The place was a bit crowded and loud while we had lunch there, but we still had fun.