“Best pizza in Greenwich”
Review of Pizza Post

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Post
Ranked #46 of 160 Restaurants in Greenwich
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

No question the best pizza in Greenwich. Very small restaurant but service was fast, friendly and very courteous . My son loved the garlic knots. Pizza was superb. Cannot wait to go back once I feel less guilty of eating half a large pizza!

1  Thank Susanna_Sm2

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

There is not better pizza in Greenwich.

It's a what-you-see-is what you get joint. No puffery and that is A-ok.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have been ordering pizza here for around 10 years. When I did so two days ago, I was in for a surprise. Canned mushrooms, limp spinach and a crust that tasted like cardboard. Something is wrong here. Even their signature Pizza Post Special pizza was not appetizing (and it once was).

Are they using cheaper ingredients? Have they lost their cook? Something is wrong when Dominos does a better job in producing an edible product.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I ordered a personal cheese. Thin crust. Sauce and cheese were good. I would def come back but I would try their sandwiches. Staff very friendly as well.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Every time we visit Greenwich we stop,at Pizza Post for a cheese pizza. It is thin and crispy and very good. They also have sandwiches, pasta salad etc....