“Everything Was Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: N. Water Street
Transit: Located only 5 minutes from Greenwich, CT Train Station & Portchester, NY Train Station.
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Too much food, and every bite of it fabulous!
Start with homemade chips with 3 salsa's, enough for an army.
A zillion entrees to select from. My shrimp and my companions salmon were both excellent.
Cornbread as a side was rich and delicious.
Our dessert, a round of cake with subtle coconut flavors was a knockout!

And then...they serve you cotton candy with the check!
Enjoy tonight and diet tomorrow!

1  Thank Caryn B

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The place may be too loud at times to hear your conversation but it adds to the sense of energy.
The food is very good mexican with intereting twists to the menu and in summer one can eat in their courtyard.
Eveyr meal is ended with ctton andy which is a fun change of lace.

1  Thank venamo
Reviewed November 28, 2012

First off, the decor and ambiance of this restaurant/bar is right up my alley, sexy and dark with dim lighting. The drinks are delicious! My favorites are the diablo margarita and the white sangria.
However, as a person who does not eat mammals or birds I found the menu a bit limited. The fish was amazing though, the trio ceviche (served in shot glasses upon a bed of seasoned popcorn) and salmon coco are both excellent! I really need to ask what's in the coco sauce because I would love to make it at home, and have had no luck in finding a recipe online.
The staff was all very friendly and attentive, no complaints there.
I would love to come back in the summer with a date to enjoy the patio and watch the black and white films they project on a wall out there, reminded me of a drive-in.

1  Thank EvolvedCulture
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I love good Mexican food. I went here for the first time last week, and I am returning today. It's much better than boxcar Cantina by far. I highly recommend this place, everything I had was delicious. However, you have to try their corn bread. It was amazing. In addition, we had a great server by the name of Alex. Great food, great service, great ambiance. I would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Tammy P
Reviewed June 27, 2012 via mobile

The attentive waitstaff begins your meal with a delicious tequila grapefruit shaved ice and brings your check with a mountain of cotton candy. The food is excellent. Mainly Mexican style dishes with modern twists. The cornbread is excellent. The environment is a club like atmosphere and very upscale and enjoyable. Also a cute outdoor patio and fire place.

2  Thank nycdine