“Delicious”

Good for: Families with children
New York City
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

My husband and I gave this a try after the innkeeper suggested we
check it out before going to the diner which was our original plan.
We were pleasantly surprised! We both had Balsamic teriyaki chicken
which came with fantastic, undercooked veggies (which we love) and
a bowl of rice (two kinds of brown rice) . The sauce was terrific. For
dessert we shared a green tea ice cream. The service was impeccable. We went for dinner on the early side, and it filled up later. I recommend this place since it is a great deal for the
money.

• Visited October 2011

New York, NY
“Shrinking portions. Now three stars, sorry”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Asiana cafe has a great location, right next to Whole Foods. You would think they'd have enough business, right? Well I finally got tired of their small sushi portions and high prices.
The shrimp dish I ordered was actually missing part of the shrimp and while I think their sushi is pretty good I've noticed that the pieces keep getting smaller and smaller. I know the economy is bad but really. This is the time to give people a decent deal on their food, not cut corners. I wish Asiana would get back to being a great sushi place again.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Palatyne
New York, NY
“Good Japanese/ barely average other food”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The Japanese food here is quite good. The Chinese and Thai food is just ok. The lunch special is a good deal but they need to improve their salad dressing. If you want good Chinese or Thai food, there are better places in the area.

t

Visited July 2011
1 Thank Palatyne
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Upscale Asian”
Reviewed November 11, 2009

Greenwich, CT, has expensive restaurants offering very average American and Continental food. Asiana Cafe is different. Imaginative Asian and Asian-inpired salads, rolls and entrees. It's not "special" but for Greenwich it certainly is. The service is friendly and the Asian artistic touches to the interior nice. The pop music is an odd choice.

1 Thank penandpalate