“Bagels, bagels, bagels”

LOX Stock & Bagels Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Granby
Reviewed August 23, 2018

My favorite is the everything bagel, toasted with plain cream cheese. But, all of the bagels are great. I prefer the savory ones to the sweet, but buy me any of them and I'll eat it.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 18, 2017

Love the bagels here. Great stop in the morning. People always go for the cheddar bagels when we have meetings.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

I have to admit that I get the same thing every time I got to Lox Stock & Bagels - bacon, egg and cheese on a toasted bagel. Yum! Nice chewy bagels. They slice the sandwich in half, making it easier to eat on the road, and wrap it in foil. A great morning stop on the way to work!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed November 26, 2016

I grew up eating bagels (I'm Jewish) & have had them in almost every state I have ever lived and visited. Lox, Stock & Bagels is my absolute favorite in our state. Bagels are always fresh, and the quality & size of those bagels is perfection. The Everything bagels are seasoned on all sides; most bagel shops only season the tops. My favorite bagels from LS&B are the Everything and Cheddar Jalapeno are my favorite. I usually choose lox spread and tomato (sometimes with, sometimes without capers). They have a terrific variety of bagels, toppings, bagel sticks and more.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Been going to LS&B for a while. Always a good experience. Bagels are good and fresh.

Cheddar bagels are great. Also recommend the bacon horseradish cream cheese

Date of visit: August 2016