“15+ years”

ABC Pizza House
Ranked #16 of 30 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We have been going one or twice per month for about 15 years and love their pizza. They are super accommodating every time with great service. We travel over 1/2 hour each way but it is well worth it. Try their Sunday Special Large Pizza.

Reviewed July 23, 2011

Must try the cheese burger pizza....sooo yummy. Had a grinder also very good.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

Terrible.
Canned mushrooms. Crappy dough. No sauce - on a "white" pizza. So so sausage. The cheese was disgusting. I hope the place goes out of business. I will never go back. Barf (almost). :-(

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 21, 2007

what can I say! It's where i met my soul mate! I love the food, and the people! This is home town wholesomeness!! I love you guys out there!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to ABC Pizza House? Share your experiences!