“Party Pizza love the idea not the outcome”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Granby Pizza

Granby Pizza
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Pizza
“Party Pizza love the idea not the outcome”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

If i wanted soup I would have ordered it. The size perfect. The middle not so much. Please fix the middle and you're on to something.

• Visited June 2013

Granby, CT
“Advice - New Owner Changes Are Not Working”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

This was our favorite pizza restaurant in Granby...that is until it recently changed hands to a family member. The prior owner built his reputation on making good pizza with top ingredients in abundance and delivery was free (although we always paid the delivery person). The new owner has changed the formula that made his predecessor successful. Fewer ingredients on the pizza, pizza crust has changed and he now charges $1.00 for delivery. The choices he is making are his business however where I purchase a pizza is mine. Being a small business owner myself I called the restaurant knowing the importance of feedback....in other words if you don't know it is broken, you can't fix it. I was told the owner was out of town until Wednesday by the manager who was indifferent to my call. I was not seeking anything and the call was for informative purposes only. Based on the indifference of the manager and the obvious decline in quality I will be taking my business elsewhere. Service was average, the pizza is average and the concern of management is poor. While it is important to make a profit, sometimes the need for revenue causes the quality of food and service to suffer which I found to be true. There are many other fine pizza establishments within Granby; a town of 12,0000+ having no less than 5 places to purchase pizza.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank PJTCGranby_CT

Been to Granby Pizza? Share your experiences!