“Just Say No!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Granby, Connecticut
“Just Say No!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Avoid this dump..... Food is bad...... Gossip is good, Toni Ann gossips so much she has wrinkles around her mouth....

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Sally970

Granby, Connecticut
“Not worth a second chance”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

The coffee was undrinkable. Weak and bitter. Served with the cream containers on a plate on top of the coffee, to ensure that the cream goes sour.

The omelet was inedible. Undercooked to the point that the cheese in it hadn't even melted.
I asked for extra toast. My total of eight pieces of toast were under-toasted to the point that you couldn't tell them from regular bread. And served with a SINGLE half-height package of grape jelly - enough for a single slice.
I did the mistake of biting into the undercooked omelet. Pure Crisco taste. And filled with vacuum packed pieces of ham that hadn't even been browned first.

Then, to top it off, the waitress gave us a bill where we had to sum everything up ourselves, cause she obviously couldn't be bothered to do it.
She asked "how was the food", to which I'd replied "I'd rather not say". She then disregarded my wish and asked "what was wrong with it?"
Just one look at the plate should have told her that everything was seriously undercooked and the ratio of toast to jam was way off.

Oh, and they didn't even take anything off the bill. $20 for nothing.

This is the worst breakfast I've had at a restaurant, ever. By far.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank A_Norse
Granville, Massachusetts
“Didn't like the attitude with my food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stopped by on a whim and realized, very quickly, that if you weren't a regular or long-time resident of the town, you were identified as an outsider and treated as such. The food was okay. Nothing spectacular but the overall atmosphere just did not give me the "welcome" feeling I would have liked.

1 Thank Carol W
Spencer, Massachusetts, United States
“Can't say enough about this place.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Stopped here for the first time today on the ride down 202. Great roasted vegetable grilled cheese w/sweet potato fries em em good. Cash only here but who cares the food is great.

• Visited April 2012
“Good food at Toni Ann's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

I've eaten here a lot over the past 5 years. The food has always been good. I have literally never had a bad meal in all that time, out of the 50 or so times we have visited. Their omlet meals and big breakfast will satisfy even the most hungry customer, and my son LOVES their pancakes.

My two complaints are the staff and the fact that they don't take debit/credit cards. For the staff... they just never seem nice. Always rushed, and not really valuing the customer. Out of all of the times I have been there, I get offered a coffee refill maybe 5% of the time. They just never come back after you have your food.

For the debit and credit cards - they don't take them, but they now have an ATM there, which I'm sure charges a fee for it's use. They really need to just accept the times and give in.

• Visited September 2011

Been to Toni Ann's? Share your experiences!