“I was hung up on twice...I should have taken that as a hint.”
Review of Rancho Viejo

Rancho Viejo
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Mexican
Enfield, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was hung up on twice...I should have taken that as a hint.”
Reviewed May 8, 2008

After being hung up on twice, I finally got someone to let me know the this place DID have a kids menu and that it had a 20 minute wait. When we got there we sat patiently to put our name on this list to be seated. I waited 10 minutes before I asked to if we needed to be on the list and then they took my name. (I know they knew I was there, because they asked me to move out of their way twice.) When we did get seated, (30 mintues later) they brought us chips and salsa and took our drink order. We finished the chips before we saw the drinks and, when we did get them, they gave the 4 year old a tall glass of milk (which spilled.) When our food finally came, I was disappointed in the size of our meals. The food was okay, but I was 3/4 of the done with my meal when they deliver me my flour tortillas. Overall, I was extremely disappointed in both food and service. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant.

1 Thank Chill1972

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Definitely great Mexican!”
Reviewed March 16, 2008

Definitely great Mexican!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Mexican Food around...”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Best Mexican Food around here!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Rancho Viejo? Share your experiences!