Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford South-Glastonbury
GardenInn.com
$71
ComfortInn
$89
Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
$96
$90
Agoda.com
$64
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Rocky Hill(Rocky Hill)(Great Value!)
$68
$97
$87
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$75
$64
$71
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roombreakfast and dinnerindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastbusiness triprooms are spaciousfamily weddingstaying at this hotelfitness centerhome away from homehartford areaclean hotelconvenient locationwould definitely stay here againoff the highwaywaffles
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had a great time at this hotel. Great value for the price. The staff was very friendly and courteous throughout our stay. I will gladly stay at this hotel in the future. I would recommend it to a friend as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Glastonbury-AreaGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford South-Glastonbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Thank you for the great review and kind words about the staff. There is no better compliment then recommending us to your friends. We look forward to future visits to the Hotel.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great sized rooms with really comfy beds and located in beautiful Glastonbury. I have stayed in this hotel and its sister hotel located immediately next door, a lot and its always excellent. The facilities are great, room large and well appointed and the beds very comfortable. Only issue is the air-conditioning is noisy. I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad to hear that you not only enjoyed this stay but all of our stays at both of our properties, the Homewood Suites and the Hilton Garden Inn. We look forward to your next visit to the Glastonbury Area.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

great location friendly staff clean rooms comfortable bed we had a great time and will definitely return to this hotel and we regularly stay at Homewood's whenever we travel when ever possible we love them

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Glastonbury-AreaGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford South-Glastonbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased that you were able to enjoy your time with us and look forward to welcoming you back "home" on future trips to the area.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

We were more than pleasantly surprised about out experience at this hotel! My husband and I stayed in a suite and my daughters in a studio. Both rooms had the same accomodations, with the studio just slightly smaller. A full kitchen of everything you need was provided in both rooms: including a dishwasher, full size refrigerator, microwave, table/chairs, and sink. Both rooms were clean and nicely furnished. The staff were consistently pleasant and professional. The free breakfast was adequate with both hot and cold offerings, including healthful choices. As a pet-friendly hotel, we also enjoyed riding the elevator with some very well-behaved dogs.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Glastonbury-AreaGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford South-Glastonbury, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you for teh wonderful review. We are very pleased that you truly enjoyed your stay and were able to see many of our features. We look forward to any future visits to the area in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were planning on staying next door at the Hilton. When I found out that they did not have an outdoor pool, but we could go next door to use theirs, I looked into the Homewood Suite. I am so glad we stayed here. We were traveling with a 1 year old, so to have a separate room with a kitchen was so nice. My only complaint was the breakfast, it truly was disgusting.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for your review. I can truly understand the additional space when traveling with a young child. I am glad that you found one of my hotels to be the right fit for your visit. We will continue to work to offer the Homewood standard breakfast and see if we can expand offering as the Hilton has a restaurant on site. We believe that each property can match to a traveler and give them what they need. We look forward to any future visits to the area.