“STILL SLOW SERVICE AT THE DRIVE THUR”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
EAST HAMPTON, CT
“STILL SLOW SERVICE AT THE DRIVE THUR”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I returned this Starbucks this week....the line for the drive thur was long (as usual) so I went inside. What I found was unreal! One employee as standing at the counter with nothing to do. The barista was chatting with a friend. Two others were chatting away in the office. There was only lone employee handling the drive thur window. No wonder there was a long line. This Starbucks cannot seem to get it together when it comes to the drive thur service. They do not seem to think that this is a priority....so I will avoid the place entirely from now on.

• Visited July 2014

EAST HAMPTON, CT
“DRIVE THUR IS A PROBLEM”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love to get a Starbucks coffee in the morning. However, I am usually short of time and want to use the drive thur to pick up my coffee. The drive thur is usually clogged with cars, and because of the poor configuration of this store, the cars block the parked cars in the lot. So often I go in to avoid the mess and the wait. I asked a barista why the drive thur is so challenging. Her response, "because those customers are too lazy to get out of their cars and come in." That says it all--the attitude is that you are lazy if you use the drive thur so you don't deserve consideration. Really? They why does this store even bother to have a drive thur?

I avoid this store. The attitude is poor, and even if they are selling great coffee, I don't need this attitude to start my day. I expect more from Starbucks.

• Visited January 2014