“great salad, rolls and pizza”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #23 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 14, 2013

liked everything about this. Service was excellent, and the salad which was watermelon and feta with mint was refreshing. I would have loved to take a dozen rolls home were we not traveling to freeze and keep on hand. Would love to find a Bertucci's closer to home.

There are newer reviews for Bertucci's

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had dinner last night, family and friends, since Bertucci's was donating 15% to ALS. The restaurant was really busy with lots of families. Great service and great food.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have always enjoyed going to Bertucci's since we first discovered the restaurant. I have visited Bertucci's multiple times during slow and busy times and I have never been disappointed. The service is outstanding and the manager was extremely polite. The food is good for the price. While I haven't had the best meal ever in my life at this location, it is by far my favorite place to go to for consistently good food and great service. The quality has remained great over the past 2 years.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

We always enjoy the rolls that are served while waiting for the meal. We go there a few times per year, for both lunch and dinner. We have always have nice meals, and their pizza is also good

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I always come here on my birthday, the food is great. The kids get to play with pizza dough when they sit down. Overall, it is a great restaurant for everybody.