“Our go to” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Max Amore

Max Amore
Reserve with OpenTable
Max Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 90 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Glastonbury Blvd
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
“Our go to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Can never go wrong at Max Amore! We love to go there for great wine and food. Can not say enough good things. Best service and friendly atmosphere.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jpandolfo

Hartford, Connecticut, United States
“Good Service but Meal was a Disappointment”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Recently tried Max Amore for the first time. I met friends for dinner. I loved the restaurant decor and found the staff service to be very attentive. I would give them an A+ in that area. I enjoyed my Della Casa salad, but was disappointed by my entree, which was a ravioli special.

To be fair, everyone in my group enjoyed their dinners, I just happen to be the odd person out. Although my meal didn't meet my expectations I would definitely go back because they had wonderful service along with a relaxed and comfortable dining experience.

Hopefully, a better meal next time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Aaliyah M
Middletown, Connecticut
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Just had another excellent lunch at Max Amore. We were seated quickly by a welcoming receptionist. Our waiter Steve was friendly and attentive and showed a genuine interest in providing exceptional service. While we looked over the lunch menu, Steve returned with a nice basket of breads which were warm and great with the good olive oil provided on the table. Steve inquired about our drink orders and I asked about beers on tap. Steve suggested the Founders Porter from Michigan. Wow, what a great beer, I would highly recommend this brew to any serious beer lover. I started with the Sicilian Calamari, not breaded or deep fried, featuring olives, capers and anchovies. Perfectly pan cooked Calamari with a great tasting sauce, a winner. Main course was a great eggplant dish with spinach, smoked mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes with a very tasty butter tomato sauce. My better half ordered the Rigatoni Bolognese served with pesto and a big dollop of Ricotta on top. I did have a taste of hers and it was primo. Service was excellent and never overbearing. This was a very relaxing and wonderful lunch experience. Total bill with a good tip was just under $60.00 a very good value. I would highly recommend Max Amore to anyone interested in a great meal and good service.

• Visited October 2013
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a very pleasant surprise...The food and service were outstanding...I highly recommend this Max Amore for Italian cuisine...

Visited October 2013
Ashland, Oregon
“Inconsistency is their strength!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

This is a great restaurant sometimes but it can also be horrible sometimes. No rhyme or reason just luck!

• Visited September 2013