“Delicious!”
Review of Max Amore

Max Amore
Reserve with OpenTable
Max Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Glastonbury Blvd
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We sat at the bar to watch the Pats game and the original bartender who greeted us was totally lame. She didn't seem interested in helping us and finally never came back. Fortunately, a really great male bartender came over and provided exceptional service. He was attentive and ensured our experience was a good one.
The Gorgonzola Fonduta is SO FREAKING DELICIOUS. Creamy gorgonzola fondue with delicious bread to dip into it...oh so bad for you, but oh so worth it. The house-made pastas were really great, perfectly cooked al dente, with big flavors. I loved everything about my meal here. Nice job!!

Visited November 2011

Lebanon, New Jersey
1,150 restaurant reviews
“Very good food, nice place for a business function”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

I came here with a group of approximately 20 people for a business dinner. We had a private room in the back of the restaurant and two servers dedicated to our room. When we arrived the waiters took our drink orders and brought in hot appetizers; some as stationary platters and others were passed around. The appetizers were excellent.

For dinner we had a limited selection of salads/entrees/desserts. They were excellent about accomodated my cheese-free dietary restriction. The salad was delicious, I had a fliet mignon cooked to order, and they allowed me a dish of three home-made sorbets for dessert even though they weren't on the menu. (The other two desserts were cheesecake and tiramisu, so both had cheese).

Overall, I thought it was a great experience and great food.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank Morgan2010
“Good Italian food.”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

They are very slow, it felt like hours until our food came. It was ridicoulous, because we were starving. The food is just amazing though. Overall, nice place.

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Better in the past...”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I had not eaten at Max Amore in a couple years, but we were given a GC as a gift so decided to go this past weekend. The portions were small and I did not care for my pasta and chicken dish. The chicken was dry and overall just bland. Our bill came to over $100 and I was shocked at how much it came to given what we ordered (2 salads, 2 adult entrees, 2 kids meals, 2 sodas and 2 glasses of wine. Fortunately we had a $100 GC.

Visited July 2011
“Just a wonderfull place”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

It really amazes me how certain people expect certain things in the wrong places. One of the earlier reveiws said they went in being pressed for time. Hello max amore is not a place for that.
Me and my wife go here for an enjoyable evening out. We have been here many times and had great food, always great service, and just great memories. The atmosphere is great.

1 Thank foodyforlife