“Disappointing.”

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #21 of 91 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to give Maggie McFly's a try. Ordered jalapeno poppers, cabernet hanger steak and garbage burger. We never received our poppers as server never put the order in. Garbage burger okay. Fries were nothing special, barely hot. The frozen ones I cook in my oven are better. My husband enjoyed the steak, but a very small portion. The garlic mashed potatoes were good. We also had cocktails. Housemade white sangria delicious and bloody Maggie different. Not impressed with the service at all. Not gonna rush back.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food is marginally better than a Chili's, Applebee's, TGIF etc.... but a bit more money. The place is new so the décor looks nice and fresh. A great trendy place for 20 something's to go on a date or meet friends for beer. It would not be a first choice people in the forties and above who want to meet and have a conversation. It is loud and the sound bounces off the hard surfaces creating a subway or train station atmosphere. This is an age specific place. You could bring young kids because no one would hear them screaming or notice them running around in plastic pants. I would have given this a 2 if it didn't have some appeal to some segment of the market, no matter how small.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very good service and plenty of room --- didn't feel cramped for space...A nice place for a casual meal!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Walked in and no hostess so we walked around and found someone to see if it was okay to sit i the bar area. Sat down and waited for our waiter, which was odd because he was the one that sat us, so why the wait. Anyway ordered wine and tried to figure out what we wanted. The food was very good, but if you want to enjoy a quiet meal forget it. Very loud, and it doesn't matter where you sit. We enjoyed our meal but never saw our waiter the whole time. This was our third time there and probably our worst as far as service is concerned. If you want good service sit at the bar, otherwise I would try another restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

ok, I gave them about a dozen chances. Today was the final straw. The sandwiches are awful, the desserts are worse and today the service, if thats what you want to call it, was terrible. I was given a menu and never asked what I wanted, except for drinks, 20 minutes later, I was given a bill for drinks and that was it. PLUS I am pretty sure that the vodka was not the one I asked for.. Like I said, I give up. It used to be that the drinks were the only good thing in this place, now they are serving crap and calling it ciroc for vodka. I ended up at Burger King. And it was by far, a better burger than you would get at maggies.

1  Thank marie j