“Excellent food and service!!! Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Maggie McFly's

Maggie McFly's
Ranked #9 of 89 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Passion is for making our guests fresh, delicious, and locally sourced dishes and drinks while letting them relax in a beautiful atmosphere. From Farm fresh eggs and grass fed beef to our locally sourced cupcakes and everywhere in between. Maggie McFly’s understands the importance of bringing our guests the best ingredients possible while supporting the local community and the environment.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We visited on a Friday night about 6pm, but the one thing that saved us immensely was Call Ahead!!! Excellent feature that they offer as they were pretty busy and had a wait. The menu is extensive and everything is made fresh on site ( except some desserts! )Server was great, friendly and helpful. When asked what was good he gave helpful suggestions. Even though they were busy service and food were quick! I was shocked and it was GOOD! You are even given dinner rolls but if u want to eat your delicious dinner I would only eat 1/2 roll! They have delicious desserts and drinks too. This was our first time we loved it and can't wait to go back and try a new item!!!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I'm really surprised by some of the negative reviews here! We have been here three times since they opened and have enjoyed our meal every time. My husband and sons love the burgers. One of my sons had the "burger salad" and said he liked it so much that he wants to order it next time. I have had 2 of their salads (which are huge and fresh) and had the Thai lettuce wrap appetizer as my meal last time I was there. It's a huge portion and I even ended up sharing some with my daughter. We have been to Maggie McFlys with another couple, with our teenagers, and for a family birthday and have never been disappointed. Of course, this isn't J. Gilberts but it isn't meant to be. As far as I'm concerned, it is the best casual dining spot in Glastonbury where everyone in your party can find something on the menu that they like. Don't be afraid of the large menu! We have not had a bad meal yet.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Tried Maggie McFly's for the first time last week and I wasn't thrilled but it is worth another shot. Parking is a challenge but there is valet but the guys looked like they hadn't a clue what to do. The service was good - nothing exceptional. One of the folks in our party of 3 sent their meal back (I think it was the mussel soup). I had the burger with brie and bacon with sweet potato fries and it was fine - would have liked the fries hot. We split a carrot cake which was okay. Loved that atmosphere and the staff were nice. I really liked the fact that we were not rushed and this was a Thursday night.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Went with a party of 13. Was expecting something smaller and Irish. Instead its a large place with a menu that is huge. Food was just OK - bland it almost everyone's opinion. Didn't find the prices awful.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Based upon other reviews, I was expecting the worst. To my surprise, my ahi tuna salad was outstanding. Service was very quick, Sean, our waiter was right on top of things and whom I think was the manager, stopped by our table more than once to check on us. It was very noisy and difficult to talk to my 2 friends but despite this, I will definitely go back there for another ahi tuna salad.