“Fun family night out”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sakura Garden
Reserve with OpenTable
Sakura Garden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Hartford, Connecticut
“Fun family night out”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Hibachi is a great choice with kids. They are entertained and adults can chat. They have 'sake' for the kids - juice in a baby bottle they squirt. We always have a great time. Chefs are friendly and service is great. Highly recommend. Only negative is the huge TVs everywhere. They are a distraction from the meal.

• Visited May 2014

Manchester
“Very good hibachi lunch.”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I was with a group of 35 for a luncheon meeting. Service was good. Never felt rushed. I had shrimp and scallops. Seafood was quite fresh. Fried rice was just a bit bland. Veggies were done just right. I really enjoyed myself. Menu has something for everybody.

• Visited April 2014
East Hartford, Connecticut
“Loved it.”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My husband is a sushi lover so I paid for a Groupon to treat him. I wasn't really expecting to find much on the menu that I would enjoy but they have a great selection for anyone. I ended up getting the rock Shrimp tempura and Filet Mignon. OMG..the rock shrimp were fresh, large, and excellently prepared. The filet mignon had mushrooms which I could do without but it was prepared great as well. The prices matched the quality and quantity of the food. We will definitely be back.

Visited January 2014
Rocky Hill
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Great happy hour prices on good and drinks. Nice environment. Courteous attentive staff. Desserts are just ok

• Visited October 2013
Zhuhai, China
“Going downhill”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

On our last visit the signs are very clear, the place is going downhill. We were 3 people and all of us agreed that it was our last visit. The salmon on the sushi was real thin, one could basically see the rice through it.
The waitress tried to make a happy face, she sensed things are no longer ok.

• Visited October 2013