“Delicious and Great Service”
Review of Piatti Italian Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Piatti Italian Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Tried this place with family recently and we all really liked our meals. They have pasta dishes and meals, but also 'stuffed burgers' and pizza. I had a stuffed burger (you can design your own) and my son had ravioli, both of which were delicious. Service was very good, waitress was very friendly and attentive. Ambiance is nice - not too large and they have a nice patio (for the warmer months!). We will definitely go there again to try other dishes!

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this gem tucked away in Glastonbury, CT just off Route 2. We looked on line for quite a while as we traveled and finally came upon this perfect spot for Saturday night dinner. Pasta Carbonara was the best I've ever had served piping hot and creamy. Even the smaller $9 portion conquered me despite my best efforts. My companion's linguini in clam sauce was also wonderful. The chicken Caesar salad split between us met my high salad standards and the dressing was good. Server was very engaging and knowledgeable and steered us right on food and wine choices. A standout was the perfect homemade pasta and custom pizza is a specialty. Coffee was good too!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We ate at this restaurant last night. My meal was very disappointing. I ordered thrir chicken parm pannini which was so overcooked. I could hardly bite into the sandwich. Hard as a rock, chicken should be soft and there was no taste to it. Waitress brought me sauce but it did not save the meal. Waitress very nice and place is decorated beautifully , however, the food does not measure up.There are too many great restaurants in Glastonbury, this is not one is not one of them.

1  Thank Beverly S
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My wife and I have been to Piatti's many times. They prepare their food so it tastes the way Italian food should taste. Ingredients always taste fresh. We especially love the lasagna. The serving sides are ample. The servers are always friendly and attentive. The atmosphere is wonderful, with the bonus of a beautiful fire pit. Also, prices are very reasonable for the quality that you get. If you never visited Piatti's, please do. Once you experience their cuisine, you will certainly return.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Being a resident of Glastonbury, I've tried every restaurant around the town at least 4 times each. But the one my family and I go back to time and time again is Piatti. You won't find the frozen prepackaged foods here. Everything there is made on site. From the meatballs and sausage to the lasagna, manicotti and marinara sauce, everything is made fresh. Those of you who grew up on ragu and other jarred sauces don't bother going. There is no sugar in any of their dishes or sauces. It's about as authentic Italian as you can get. Reminds me of being at my grandmother's house every Sunday. Portions are large and priced right. If you truly are a gourmet chef as most bloggers claim to be, you will appreciate the efforts that go into each meal and understand what they are about. My kids won't eat any other pasta sauce or pizza since going to Piatti. I've gotten to the know the staff well and they make you feel like family. Definitely recommend Piatti!

1  Thank Mark C