“Good Indian Food With Good Portions”
Review of Bollywood Grill

Bollywood Grill
Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Description: Authentic indian cuisine with excellent quality of food, service and decor that will transport you to whole new experience.Bollywood Grill, Glastonbury, 06033, Indian, restaurant, discount, coupon, coupons, delivery, pickup, catering" />
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Good food and the waitstaff is always looking after you and willing to assist. Went with friends and they thought the same.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is located in a small strip mall set back from the main road and is easy to miss so keep your eyes open. Once inside it is lovely and the staff is polite and friendly. The food is very fresh tasting and our waiter was accommodating when I asked for an item to be made on the mild side.

Portions are a good size and the prices very fair. There is plenty of well lit parking as well.

There were many vegetarian entrees to chose from.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We used to come to this location when another Indian restaurant was here, Ambassador of India. The atmosphere is the same as it was--very nice. We enjoyed the food. The naan was great. I had the chicken tikki masala, my husband had the goat curry. They were very accomodating about my daughter's nut allergy. There was a table of 25 individuals from India sitting next to us which to me speaks as to whether the food is authentic. We very much enjoyed our meal and will be back.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

While our friend liked the food my husband and I did not think that it was very good. My daughter asked to bring a take out order along for her, but I decided not to get it, instead I took my not eaten food (Saag panier) home for her. She did not like it either. It surprised me that the place is quite frequented. Service was good, the restaurant itself is ok.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

It's not always easy to find a good Indian restaurant, but this one qualifies. The decor is inviting, and the service very attentive. I like that the menu has a variety of options, including meat and vegetarian. They even have lamb and goat dishes, although we were not that adventurous (perhaps next time). We enjoyed the chicken saag and fish masala, both of which were very good. The samosas, naan and chai were also delicious. We are looking forward to returning for more great Indian food!