“Options and flavors”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 91 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The menu has plenty of beef and other burger options. Burgers have always been cooked, seasoned, and sauced perfectly. Good choices for sides, including sweet potato fries (which are good). A great place to stop and have lunch, hang out with friends, watch the game (any game), and have a drink.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very good food, excellent bourbon and craft beer selection. I sat at the bar, the service and atmosphere were great. I had the bufallo chicken burger w/insanity sauce, which was very good for a non-burger burger. Also had the Disco Fries (fries w/cheese and gravy), which were outstanding...best part of the visit. Very good food and atmosphere, I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We've been going to Plan B in Glastonbury for a long time, and just recently I noticed a decline in quantity and quality of the food. Interestingly, the name on the "cheque" has changed to "Micros Demo Systems"..check it out; odd right? If they have changed ownership then it's likely that may be experimenting with the food to see if they still get the drones of people as they did before... although I have to say, the old Plan B was crazy busy whether it was a Monday or Friday night... on Saturday at 12:45 (lunch time) it was maybe 1/3 full..big difference. The burgers were a fraction of the size and quality - It was obvious that someone has made changes over there. To top it off, the wait staff was not friendly...my husband tried ordering a beer from the list he saw in the bar, and the waitress didn't have that particular beer on her hand-written list, and she actually argued with my husband saying that her list is exactly the same as the list on the board..he walked over to the board and then mentioned it to her as well as ordered that beer..She was miffed (to be kind).

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Let me begin by saying that I'm not a big fan of going to eat a burger at a restaurant, when I can have one at home. That's just me. Hence the 3 stars. Don't get me wrong I did enjoy my Baja Burger... boy was it spicy..Burgers are fresh I had mine no pink and it was still juicy,on a wheat bun . Atmosphere was fun and loud. Loved the 22 oz of pure delight they call the John Daly. An adult beverage they serve in a Mason jar. It's an ice tea infused vodka with lemonade . It's one if those creeper drinks. What is cool about this place is the extensive burbon and beer menu. I wish I knew more about them would have loved to try some. Don't let my rating deter you, it's only low because of my Burger issue, overall I did like the food, atmosphere and drinks.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our friend took us here for the first time this weekend, and we were not disappointed. We did have to wait quite awhile for a table, and once we were seated the waitress told us that the kitchen was a bit backed up that it could be a bit until we got our food. But it was a Saturday night, so we were not too concerned. We had a couple of drinks in the bar first, which held us over til dinner. We started with some appetizers, shrimp with jalapeno, which were tasty and fried. A puffed fried or baked brie that came with some bread pieces and a raspberry chutney was amazing! Also the chicken tenders were quite good. On to the burgers...between the four of us we all chose differently, but none of us were disappointed. They are large and tasty and the toppings are unique and well done. It was worth the wait and we would love to go back, although perhaps on a time other than the weekend. The place isn't huge, so it is understandable why there is a bit of a wait, but it was worth it.