“Yum Yum”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This was close to our bed and breakfast and had numerous choices .. We had delicious burgers, and there was a popular mac and cheese with lobster on the menu.. Prices were reasonable and service was good. A must!!

Visited October 2013

Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Can't hear yourelf think”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Good burgers but so loud it hurts your ears. I don't know if it's by design, or whether it's just the natural acoustics, but the noise level really made dinner uncomfortable. We won't be back

Visited September 2013
Kissimmee
“Was horrifed by the long wait, thank goodness food was great!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Before you go, be sure to be prepared for a very long wait. We had a group of 6 and the hostess would not seat us until all guests in our party had arrived. I got there at 6:30pm knowing others would not arrive until 7 so this made for a very, very long wait. We wanted to order appetizers and drinks before our friend arrived, so now I know to say there is a smaller number in our reservation. However, the food was delicious. Great menu, fair prices and nice atmosphere. Great for kids too!

• Visited June 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pretty good place!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I had a plate of Horseradish Salmon. Very tasty and quite a mix of flavors. Service was nice and friendly.

Visited July 2013
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Good enough”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The first time I tried to go to this restaurant it was a Friday night and it was PACKED. Luckily, we were able to stop by the next day for a late lunch instead. I had the turkey burger, and my friend had the veggie burger. I found the turkey burger to be a bit bland, but my friend really loved the veggie burger. We also both had rootbeers which were delicious. Most people around us seemed to have beef burgers, and I had some serious cases of food envy. I think that I may have just made a poor choice in ordering, and so will definitely give Plan B another chance if I'm in the area again.

• Visited April 2013