“A bit overhyped, but good food”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way to the in-laws for Thanksgiving. He tried a few beers that he really enjoyed, but was not really all that impressed with the beer selection. We split a mushroom burger, requested to be "some pink" as how it was to be cooked. It came out well done and the fries that came with it were cold. We sent them back and got new, very hot fries. Splitting a burger is an extra cost. We got an appetizer of beef wellington bites. They were a little chewy, but the blue cheese sauce they came with partially made up for it. The sauce was phenomenal.

The waitress was very attentive and good at her job. She handled her tables well. I think due to it being so busy, everyone seemed a bit flustered, but was taking care of everything. They did not seem to smile very much, but I think that was just because they were busy.

All in all a good burger joint. I am just not sure this visit lived up to all of the hype that I have been hearing about. I may try it again when the holiday season is over and we are in the area.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

took the family to Plan B Glastonbury after raving about the Simsbury Plan B, I was hoping that it would be the same since it is closer to our home. Burgers and service were excellent. It was very noisy which seemed ok as it was the day after thanksgiving and it was a holiday atmosphere. Everyone enjoyed their meals. I guess Pan B in Glastonbury is just as good as in Simsbury.

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Our sixth visit to Plan B in Glastonbury confirms what we already knew. It is a great place to dine and, or for happy hour. We arrived at 4:30 pm and tried their happy hour menu. After two hours of relaxed and lively chilling we tried eight plates and consumed six premium rye and small batch bourbons. The Kentucky Vintage and Ridgemont Reserve 1792 drinks were excellent. The Blue Chips, chicken Tenders, Jalapeño Poppers, skewered shrimp, sliders and premium 'humane' beef minis were also excellent. Service once more proved to be premium as well. The topper was Value. Six premium drinks and eight happy hour plates - think Tapas, came to $49.26! We will be back.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

It is a hard place to have a conversation, the noise level is always high but who cares? The food is great, the mac and cheese is addictive and the burgers, well they are big and juicy. The lemon thyme salad dressing is one of my favorites anywhere. Great apps and decent happy hour pricing. It is one of our favorite places.

1  Thank Zabelle
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I never order a hamburger anywhere, but I will eat theirs. The beef is so fresh that you can taste the difference. I had the burger on the salad because I don't like alot of bread and it was awesome.