This was a first time visit for my wife and I. We were amazed at the outstanding flavor and portions of the food. The wait time for the food was probably 15+ not bad. But the service could really use a adjustment. We had one server for the whole resturaunt. When we were eating another waiter showed up and started going around lighting up the candles. We were empty on our drinks our server was lost somewhere so we asked the waiter who was lighting candles to refill our drinks took awhile but we did get our drinks. The floor was sticky and the dining area was hot and sticky humid. For the amount of business you are doing you need to make the investment !!!. I told my wife that the food was out of this world BUT if the dining area was uncomfortable and not up to parthan I can only imagine what the kitchen and storage areas are like.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.