“A simple meal done right”
Review of Bricco Trattoria

Bricco Trattoria
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricco Trattoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Glastonbury
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Bricco Trattoria is an authentic Italian Trattoria that is farm to table. It has the comfort of Italian farmhouse. Our service is intended to be polite, proper & polished. Our food is meant to be simple, fresh & delicious.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I felt like a simple meal so I got the Rigatoni D'Abruzzo which was just pasta in a Bolognese sauce with ricotta on top. It was thoroughly enjoyable. I also tried my husband's chicken "Grandmother's" ravioli which was impressive, too. Our server and other staff were attentive and brought us everything we needed in a timely fashion. Dessert was also delicious as was the bread. My husband had the cannoli and I had a sundae. The price for what we got was very reasonable. I'm sure I will be back to Bricco again.
However, we should discuss parking. There is nowhere near enough parking in that area of Glastonbury for the amount of shops, businesses and restaurants. We had to park down the block and walk to the restaurant. Not a big deal, but something to be aware of.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I couldn’t believe how delicious a chicken cutlet grinder could be. I was expecting what I was used to in any other restaurant that offers this item but this was far beyond anything I have ever eaten.

Very generous portions that could be shared with another person. Comes along with a tossed salad. I know it is silly to go on and on about a chicken cutlet grinder but this was just too delicious. A little messy but who cares. Finger licking good.

We weren’t crazy about being served on wooden cutting boards. Kind of reminded you of eating on a tray.

Server service was very good. When we arrived the lunch crowd hadn’t arrived yet and being seated took a little time even with two people at the front desk. But having our delicious lunch soothed our annoyance. Plus, the prices are extremely reasonable. Can’t complain about anything here.

The restaurant is very attractive and inviting. Just felt good being here.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Took a friend from Berkeley, CA recently who misses Northeast Italian food. Loved it, innovative, well presented. A bit noisy, even on a slow Monday nite. Think they (many restaurants) need to find a way to keep pizza warm long enuf. The one I had is best piping hot. Wait staff could have been a bit more attentive/available. I kept having to hail someone for things.

But, very good food for central CT!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Tables are not thoroughly cleaned. The check was presented in a folder with grease spots. This restaurant continues to be frustrating. The food is good and the menu is updated frequently but specials are not always available even when dining early. Service is inconsistent. This is a management issue.

1  Thank BillL64
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My first visit to Bricco Trattoria was wonderful. It was packed with customers on a Saturday night and the wait staff made me feel as though ours was the only party dining there. The food was excellent, we enjoyed a variety of dishes from the divers scallops to the wild boar and it was all delicious. The apple salad with goat cheese was remarkable! My only regret was that I had no room left for dessert! Next time. What a wonderful experience. I plan to go often!!!