All reviewswinter rooma wonderful staysmall weddingother guestsbreakfast is servedrooms are spacioustop floornext morningpatwaynecomfortkeuriglinensbrideboston
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Simply incredible. Pat's attention to detail is what really sets CTRVI apart from any other place I have ever stayed at. All 5 of the rooms are spectacular and unique. Beds are comfortable, rooms are clean and spacious. It even smells wonderful. Breakfast was AMAZING. The Inn holds a magical, special place in my heart after the wonderful weekend we spent here.

Room Tip: Spring rain is the biggest, River of dreams is the most private
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I have held 4 different events here and have always walked away with tons of compliments. They are always very accommodating and work with you to get exactly what you are looking for. I completely forgot to order dessert for my most recent event and Pat dropped everything she was doing to run and grab something and saved the night. The setting is beautiful and Pat has done a beautiful job with decorating inside and out. I have not had the pleasure of staying overnight YET but I plan to. We will be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank cdsweatt
Reviewed June 10, 2018

What an absolutely beautiful setting for my daughter and her fiancé bridal shower. The owner and her assistant Inn keeper were extremely nice. They made everyone feel at home as soon as they arrived. The back yard was perfect. We used the yard and patio and the beautiful dinning room. Everyone loved it. Thank you for making our event so special and memorable.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Too bad because it’s in a nice spot. When we got there, the owner insisted that we had rented two rooms. When I showed her the confirmation, no apology just moaning about how the booking company cost her a night’s rent. E-mail tried to charge us for breakfast even though we prepaid. She charged for an extra person even though the booking advertised an extra bed.
When we got there we said we’d like to stay for an extra day. She said no problem. The afternoon before our daughter’s graduation when we were away she texted that we would have to pack up and move. I told her our schedule would not allow that.
The next morning she yelled at us at breakfast as we were preparing to leave for the graduation that we would have to move.
Some people just do not belong in the hospitality business. Check the other reviews, any problem is always the customer’s fault not hers.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Dbhar
Reviewed March 1, 2018

The Connecticut River Valley Inn is amazing! The rooms are beautiful and the artistic talents of Pat truly shine in the design, color, and layout of each room. We stayed in the River of Dreams room that has a balcony overlooking the beautiful landscaped and manicured lawn. Wayne also graciously gave us a tour of two other rooms (the Summer room and the Spring room) that were equally as beautiful. The common rooms are warm and inviting with colors and art that just make you happy. So much attention to detail throughout the property. Pat and Wayne were both so inviting and engaging with conversation. After a delicious full hot breakfast, Pat showed us her artist's workshop where we bought many items featuring this talented artist's paintings. You will fall in love with this place. We will definitely go back.

Room Tip: All rooms are awesome. River of Dreams has a private entrance off the main house.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple