$134
$114
Homewood
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$176
$159
GardenInn.com
$71
$79
Best Western Hartford Hotel & Suites(Hartford)(Great Value!)
$99
$93
$62
Howard Johnson by Wyndham Rocky Hill(Rocky Hill)(Great Value!)
$64
$59
$113
$79
$70
All reviewswinter rooma wonderful staysmall weddingother guestsbreakfast is servedcharming b brooms are spacioustop floornext morningthird floorpatwaynecomfortkeuriglinensbrideboston
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We did not realize what a special place this Inn was was when we booked our reservation. We booked the third floor suite and it was particularly magical. It consists of two rooms, each with fireplaces, connected by a renovated bathroom with a spectalucar shower - a forest scene mural is bordered with smooth stones that have been laid by hand. The showerhead has 4 settings, including one that sprays water from 4 nozzles sideways! Each room has high-quality touches - plush bedding, a hanging bamboo chair, a dressing screen. The hosts are gracious and helpful, the breakfast delicious, the furnishings lovely. The inn is conveniently located close enough to shops to walk to, but in back there is a walking trail that leads down to the Connecticut River. This was a real find!

Room Tip: Choose the suite on the third floor
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2012

We would like to thank Pat and Wayne for a wonderful day. I can't think of another bride who can say that their wedding was relaxing. We were impressed from our first meeting with Pat to our wonderful breakfast the next morning. They were truly willing to work with us to make our day special.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kimberly S
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My wife and enjoy bed and breakfast lodgings over hotels and if we could afford it, we would chose them every time. We recently had the opportunity to spend two nights in one, and for the holidays we drove up to Glastonbury, CT and stayed at the Connecticut River Valley Inn.

If you are ever in the area I would recommend this Inn. The owners Larry and Patricia are wonderful hosts and made us feel at home. This historic home is restored and our room had a gas fireplace to keep out the chill of the evening. A king size bed and a spacious bathroom made it that much fantastic. Since it was drizzling the time we were thee, we were unable to enjoy the walk-around porch outside our room.

Patricia served us a three course breakfast each morning and chatted with us answering our questions. Patricia is also an artist and her artwork is all around the home; she even had some her artwork licensed on dinnerware (which she proudly displayed).

Since it right on Main Street, we were able to walk to the shops and restaurants, but also drove to one restaurant the innkeepers recommended.

My only problem is that I am a light sleeper and our first night there, two of the other rooms were occupied and when the guests left early in the morning, I was awakened by their footsteps on the hardwood floors of the hallway and stairs. The second night we were the only guests and I got to sleep to almost 9:00 a.m. (Didn’t want to miss breakfast!)

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dan K
Reviewed December 18, 2011

First we want to thank Wayne and Pat for an amazing weekend getaway. From the outside of the house to the little details like a Brita water pitcher in the room, the place was amazing. The decor was perfect ,if not better, than any B&B weve been to, My wife and I wanted to walk around the town and the inn keppers were so helpful to give us advice on where to go and supply us with a town map. The breakfast was amazing, especially the waffles!!! Room was beautiful and the balcony was perfect! We loved the dogs!!! Overall, thank you again for allowing us to recharge out mental batteries at your perfect inn!!! We will be back !!
Michael and Vanessa

Room Tip: The Winter Room that over looks the garden
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Buddy1107
Reviewed November 24, 2011

This was my first time staying at a Bed & Breakfast and I absolutely loved it! The rooms were beautiful (and clean) and the property/grounds were well kept. The owners were pleasant, friendly, and the food was delicious. I noticed one of the reviewers mentioned housekeeping as an issue. This wasn't a problem for me. When I stay at a hotel for 2-3 days, I often forgo housekeeping as long as there are plenty of towels avaialable b/c I don't need my sheets changed daily (I don't do that at home). The bathrooms were clean and there were plenty of towels available. Finally, I must confess. I am a dog liker, NOT a dog lover. However, I loved the owner's dogs. Immediately, upon entry the owners asked if we were comfortable with dogs and offered to put them away if we were. Since I am a dog liker, I didn't have ... Breakfast and I absolutely loved it! The rooms were beautiful (and clean) and the property/grounds were well kept. The owners were pleasant, friendly, and the food was delicious. I noticed one of the reviewers mentioned housekeeping as an issue. This wasn't a problem for me. When I stay at a hotel for 2-3 days, I often forgo housekeeping as long as there are plenty of towels avaialable b/c I don't need my sheets changed daily (I don't do that at home). The bathrooms were clean and there were plenty of towels available. Finally, I must confess. I am a dog liker, NOT a dog lover. However, I loved the owner's dogs. Immediately, upon entry the owners asked if we were comfortable with dogs and offered to put them away if we were. Since I am a dog liker, I didn't have a problem with the dogs being around. I found the dogs to be really sweet, clean (no pet smell orders), and to be really quiet. The next time I am in the area I will definitely return. This was well worth the money and I'd recommend this inn to anyone, especially a first timer to bed & breakfast inns

Room Tip: All of the rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business