“Very Good!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Dined here on a Tuesday night and enjoyed a wonderful meal. Service was friendly and attentive, and the owner was nice enough to speak with us at our table. Restaurant is divided into two sections: a bar area with tables and a slightly more formal dining room. Will definitely be returning to try other menu options.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Glad Luca came to Georgetown! Limitless Main St was deserted after Pearl's & Geogretown Saloon departed. Enjoyed Peral,s; enjoy Luca here even more !
Nice little eatery ; left side by the quaint bar - right side a dinning room with 10 tables (apx). Parking area if you can't get it on thr main street. Warm inside; greeted nicely. Service very attentive thru out the entire meal.
Wine selection (glass or by the bottle) you have many choices. Appertizers suberbly done .... Mushroom crepe, risotto filling (so no heay main course), salads different then usual, tasty too!
Entrees well presented ... Scallops delis, pasta not andante and sauce very good, braccollia excellent (you'll bring some home). Comfortable. Worth the drive if you have one.
Reservation good idea for the weekends.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We dined in the bar area for restaurant week, which was very comfortable and inviting. It was a pre fixe three course meal. I ordered the calamari appetizer, which was fantastic (and huge for one person). The breading was perfect, a nice variety of pieces and excellent flavor. For the main course, I had the pork loin. It was a good portion, but the meat was lacking some flavor. For dessert I had the Nutella and Strawberry Crepes. The crepe was a little too thick, it was more of a 'wrap' consistency. The service was decent, a little slow at times. Majority of the waitstaff was friendly, but there was one server that didn't crack a smile the whole time. The manager or owner was very welcoming. The Wine list was great, and priced fairly. I would return again.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went here for the first time last weekend. Though we are not wine experts, or even big wine drinkers, the location was close to our home and we are always looking for a nice place to eat. The food was very good, and they helped us with a reasonably priced bottle of wine. The service was very attentive and we will be back. The atmosphere is quiet, but not snooty and there was a family there, though the kids were all in High School. Not a very good place for small children due to the price and atmosphere, though I would bring my older children there.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went with some friends for a girls' night out. From the minute we walked in the door, we felt like family. Although it was my first time there, we were greeted like old friends and seated immediately. The food was wonderful, worthy of the foodies among us. The Abraccio di Robiola appetizer was wonderful and the risotto was top notch. My friends love their seafood and pasta dishes as well. And the cocktails were amazing! The bartender really outdid himself. I was also very pleased with the kitchen's flexibility and creativity in responding to specific requests. Finally, the atmosphere is elegant and cozy at the same time. I can't wait to return!

1  Thank kppr