“don't bother”

Cuisines: American
Wallingford, Connecticut
“don't bother”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My date and I visited RT on a Saturday for a late lunch. We both ordered a burger (med.) and fries. $10.00 each. We were hoping for a fresh made hand formed nicely charbroiled burger.
What arrived at our table were two dried out pieces of flat leather== preformed frozen beef? on a non descript bun with wilted lettuce and a sad looking small tomato slice on the side. We choked it down, paid our bill, and vowed never to return. I hate to pan a restaurant, but its was obvious that no one cares what leaves the kitchen. The management should take note.

• Visited January 2013

Chester, Connecticut
“FOOD MADE ME SICK.”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here in December while we were Christmas shopping. Wish we had shopped before we ate! I ended up rushing home to throw it all up. What a waste of time, money and food!!!
We shared the guacamole, which was okay- an enormous portion.
I ordered macaroni and cheese, sweet potato fries and steamed broccoli. My boyfriend ordered a meat entree with a side of onion rings and baked potato.
After a wait I received macaroni and cheese, sweet potato fries and french fries. My boyfriend received his meat entree, a baked potato and french fries.
Then our server disappeared. It didn't help that we were tucked in this little corner area, so trying to flag down ANYONE was nearly impossible. Then I see our server walk out the door, gone for nearly 15 minutes. When he comes back in, he does not come to check on us. I am also out of water now, and quite parched. When I finally flagged him down, he did apologize, and went to get our correct food. It was still a hassle to get more water though! Very annoying to say the least, and our server never bothered to ask if we were okay, needed anything, etc.
We attempted to walk around and do our Christmas shopping, but I was on the verge of loosing my lunch everywhere, so we had to rush home.

I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN. BEWARE.

• Visited December 2012
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Lots of food choices”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner at Ruby Tuesday. The salad bar was fresh with lots of choices. Our food was tasty as well and we had good service.

New York City, New York
“new Ruby Tuesday's attitude equals great service and food/beverages”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

You know what ruby tuesdays continues to amaze me, now I don't know what they did but clearly they must have overhauled management or something, bc ruby tuesdays is no slouch nowadays. The food is prepared wonderfully as always and everything is delicious, this particular one was in the west farms mall and we were seated within 30 mins, our waitress was pretty cute and so was the hostess. I'm pretty sure I stuck with a basic chicken tender platter with some amazingly seasoned fries and pink lemonade. Everything was cooked immensely which I was shocked. My Mom had a salmon dish and that was great to. Props ruby Tuesday your stepping it up

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Two Different Visits...Same Slow Service”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

The first I visited Ruby Tuesday's in Farmington, CT was in September 2011. A group of four co-workers (includeing myself) had to wait an entire hour to receive our food. It was a weeknight and it was not full at all.
The second visit happened yesterday (prompting this review). And co-workers and I decided to eat at Ruby Tuesday's. Two out of three of us ordered soup for an appetizer. Needless to say only one of received soup (and it was cold) at the same time as our entree. Additionally, it took us 40 minutes to received our entree. The waitress insisted that it was not her fault, but the "Runners". The Manager would not come to the table, but omitted the two soups from our final bill. The service was terrible and there will not be a third time.

• Visited June 2011