Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
$199
  • Pool
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
$189
Motel 6
$106
$97
Priceline
All reviewsseparate bedroomfull size fridgecomplimentary breakfastmedical centersmall kitchenbreakfast staffone night stayexcellent hotelhartford areasitting areaindoor poolshort driveconvenient locationbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againking suitedishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great place to relax after day of running around for work or spending a few days in the area with family, offerings of food and drink are enough to quench the pangs of hunger and thirst until you can go out IF you even want to. Clean. Friendly staff and a great value for the price! comfortable room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear Karen R,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a tripadvisor review! It's fantastic to know how much you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have been in this area on business for most of the past 2 + years and this is where I stay! For an extended stay, as I usually have, the full kitchen and separate living room and bedroom are perfect. Great service. Great people.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mlc3425,

Thanks for reviewing us! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your suite. I hope to be able to meet up with you at one of our breakfast buffets or evening receptions!

Cheers,

Paul

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Homewood Suites is not new but is in good condition. The suites are well appointed with full kitchen. Very clean and with good service. The free breakfast and dinner is very basic, good food. I would prefer to pay $5 or $10 more for the room and upgrade the meals.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear padrepadre,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review.We are always striving for excellence within our hotel. We appreciate responses such as yours. I hope on your next visit to the area, you choose us again to notice our changes to our food & beverage options.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Homewood Suites is a great hotel with tremendous value for your money. The rooms are well appointed and the evening receptions and morning breakfasts are great, added bonuses. Also, conveniently located to I-84 and Route 4.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Eileen D,

Thank you for the glowing trip advisor review. We do take great pride in the amenities and services we provide. I'm glad that you were able to take full advantage. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Farmington.

Regards,

Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am always comfortable at this hotel and I am so happy I can bring my dogs if I decide to combine a businesss trip with a leisure trip. It is so close to Hartford even though I do business mostly in Farmington and Avon.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Margaret R,

Thank you for the tripadvisor review. We strive to offer all of the benefits of home, and I'm so excited to hear that you were able to bring your dogs! I look forward to seeing you again here soon!