“Home sweet away from home!”

Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Holtsville, New York, United States
“Home sweet away from home!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Great place to relax after day of running around for work or spending a few days in the area with family, offerings of food and drink are enough to quench the pangs of hunger and thirst until you can go out IF you even want to. Clean. Friendly staff and a great value for the price! comfortable room.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Paul K, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Karen R,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a tripadvisor review! It's fantastic to know how much you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you back here again soon!

Paul Kochanski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Korean first
Saucier, Mississippi
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I have been in this area on business for most of the past 2 + years and this is where I stay! For an extended stay, as I usually have, the full kitchen and separate living room and bedroom are perfect. Great service. Great people.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mlc3425,

Thanks for reviewing us! I'm happy to hear you are enjoying your suite. I hope to be able to meet up with you at one of our breakfast buffets or evening receptions!

Cheers,

Paul
Gilford, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Homewood Suites is not new but is in good condition. The suites are well appointed with full kitchen. Very clean and with good service. The free breakfast and dinner is very basic, good food. I would prefer to pay $5 or $10 more for the room and upgrade the meals.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear padrepadre,

Thank you for your tripadvisor review.We are always striving for excellence within our hotel. We appreciate responses such as yours. I hope on your next visit to the area, you choose us again to notice our changes to our food & beverage options.

Pawleys Island, SC, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Homewood Suites is a great hotel with tremendous value for your money. The rooms are well appointed and the evening receptions and morning breakfasts are great, added bonuses. Also, conveniently located to I-84 and Route 4.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Eileen D,

Thank you for the glowing trip advisor review. We do take great pride in the amenities and services we provide. I'm glad that you were able to take full advantage. I hope to see you again the next time you are in Farmington.

Regards,

Kenvil, NJ, United States
Reviewed May 2, 2014

I am always comfortable at this hotel and I am so happy I can bring my dogs if I decide to combine a businesss trip with a leisure trip. It is so close to Hartford even though I do business mostly in Farmington and Avon.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Margaret R,

Thank you for the tripadvisor review. We strive to offer all of the benefits of home, and I'm so excited to hear that you were able to bring your dogs! I look forward to seeing you again here soon!

Orchard Park, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Another great stay at this hotel. Great location close to shops and restaurants in Farmington. Rooms are clean and well kept. Breakfast is awesome. The Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Robert M,

Thank you for writing us a tripadvisor review. It's nice to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast so much! The next time you stay with us, I hope to meet you at one of our evening buffet dinners.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have stayed in this property before so it was a No-Brainer! Very friendly staff, the hotel is pet friendly as well ! The breakfast was very good better than than Hampton Inn which is good also. I highly recommend. The only complaint I have & its no reflection on the property or staff but the rates are a little high for the area it averages about 165.00 a night which is a bit up there thats even using a AAA discount. But it is a great place for family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear 840rahmanm,
Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear that you had such a great stay, I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Paul Kochanski
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#4 of 6 in Farmington
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Avon Old Farms Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington? Share your experiences!