Hartford Marriott Farmington
Homewood
Farmington Inn(Farmington)(Great Value!)
$152
$139
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
$189
$60
$106
$97
HIExpress.com
All reviewsthe concierge loungesushioffice parkoutdoor poolroom servicebusiness parkdolmacoffee barbit datedfront desk staffbusiness travelhot tubcookieshartford areaoff the highwayhome away from homewing
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 6, 2012

This hotel has an odd layout, and is VERY spread-out, but it is nice and clean with an extremely friendly and professional staff. Downside: Parking near the entrance can be an issue. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My family recently had a delay in our Farmington Home closing that caused our 1night stay at this hotel to be extended for another 9 days. We have 1st grade kids that needed to start their new school and so we stayed here which was 5mins away to my kids bus stop. Not only was this hotel convenient to I-84 and many local places in Farmington and Bristol, but the staff was like family. Everyone had an interest in how our girls days were and knew about our stressful situation that they made our stay as wonderful as possible. The doorman, front desk and housecleaning staff were amazing. Also, we ate at their restuarant and found their food to be kid friendly while excellent tasting for adults too. Many thanks to all the staff for making our stay so wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We (family of three) recently stayed here for one night. The room and bathroom were very clean and the staff was friendly. The breakfast buffet was plentiful and the food was good, although it was not included in our room rate. The pool was very small and smelled strongly of chlorine, but our son enjoyed it anyway. One gripe: The water in the bathroom would not run hot, so we had to take tepid showers, not fun on a chilly morning.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Heidi503
Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel August 23, 24 for a business meeting. I was extremely impressed with the friendly and accommodating staff. The food service was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable. I have a very restful, enjoyable stay and can't say enough good about the staff.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I agree with much of the previous review - this was nicer than I expected. This was a business trip, so I didn't make the choice to stay here, and the location being buried in the back of a 30 year old office park doesn't appeal much. Perhaps partly because of said location, the staff was universally and noticeably top notch. From the doorman, front desk, restaurant and catering, to housekeeping, all were on point. They, plus a very comfortable bed, are why I'm rating this hotel 4 instead of 3.

The room was clean and well-appointed, with no mildewy smell or any problems like others have had. Again, the bed was great. Cell reception in the room was flaky (VZW). My rate included wi-fi, which was reasonably fast and reliable. Otherwise, I think the daily charge is $13, which is typical of Marriott but still sucks.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business