“For the value, There's no Hotel to Compare!”

Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed April 14, 2010

I'm on the road a majority of the year for buisness. From Las Vegas to Ct. there's no other place that I would want to stay. There's almost always one fairly close to every project I do. I drive 28 miles presently to one. It's the closest to home you can get. The rooms,staff, and facilities are second to none for the money. I also have my family visit from time to time and they love it as well. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed February 12, 2010

2/6/10
This hotel is BEAUTIFUL. It's like a home, really (except for the beige and green setting). I like how everything is contemporary and modern.

It's spacious,the tv is equipped with a dvd player, and it has a full kitchen.

My boyfriend and I are going grocery shopping later and will cook together. It's a very romantic get-away for us.
(Great for families and friends also?).
Don't do the same ol' Marriott next time. Try this instead :)
-------------------
2/11/10
UPDATE (boyfriend typing now):

The manager at Extended Stay Deluxe in Farmington, CT, Evan, gave an ultimatum to either pay "$15 extra" or go to a smoker's room, because I used priceline and was placed in an upgraded room.

I told him my girlfriend is asthmatic, and he
didn't care. We're there now, and it smells pretty bad. We're ok,
but Evan's attitude and treatment was horrible!

He said "That's the problem with priceline".

DON'T DEAL WITH EVAN

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2010

Modern appliances, nice, efficiently disigned room, and helpful and friendly staff made this a great place to stay for almost three months. Free, hot gourmet coffee and a bagel is great when running out the door. Would highly recommend it for anyone on business, transitions, long term, etc.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2009

This is truely "Home away from Home!
I have stayed in many hotels and worked in a hotel and by far, the management and staff of this hotel is very kind and considerate to ALL their guests needs. You will make a huge mistake by not considering this Extended Stay hotel in Farmington, CT. My husband and I stayed here for 5 weeks due to my Mother's terminal illness. Coming home to Extended Stay Farmington after each day and after her passing was a pleasure. This staff is to be commended for going above and beyond to make our stay pleasant. Also, I would like to add that we stayed here in December when our daughter got married and we were here through the holidays. Same great staff and management were there to make our wedding and Christmas stay as pleasant as possible. We will be back on October 15, 2009 for another stay for another wedding. This is truely "Home away from Home! Thank you Even, Frank, Heather, Liz, Steve, Lola, Julie, Brian, Jose, Rachel, Tina & Sasha.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2008

We stayed in a deluxe room (in addition to the queen bed, it also includes a queen size fold-out sofa bed) and were very happy. This was our first time staying in an Extended stay hotel and didn't quite know what to expect. The room was clean and nicely decorated. A small kitchen included a full-size refrigerator, stove/oven, and an over-the-sink microwave. Dishes, cups, and pots for 3 people were in the cabinets. The bathroom was impeccably clean, although the towels were the usual scratchy motel variety. Shampoo is not provided, although two small bars of soap were included. The bathroom contains a hair dryer, and the room amenities include an alarm clock, TV with cable, ironing board and iron. The front desk attendants were helpful and cheerful. I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 9, 2006

clean room, pets allowed- would stay again!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed April 29, 2006

Lovely newer hotel with clean, comfortable rooms and friendly helpful staff. What more could you want.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain
West Hartford Inn
West Hartford Inn
#2 of 2 in West Hartford

Been to Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington? Share your experiences!