Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I feel Extended Stay Deluxe Hartford- Farmington is home away from home. I am there on a weekly basis and have to say that all the staff are friendly, helpful, and professional. The hotel overall quality assurance is 100%. They are the "h" hospitality. I will recommend the hotel for any business or vacation long-term stay.

I will like to say to the hotel corporate office you really have a great team at your Hartford- Farmington location.

Thanks

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Hartford - Farmington. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.
Please know that we are thrilled to have you as our guest each week, and thank you for your continued loyalty. Your willingness to recommend our hotel to others means more than we can say. Finally, thanks again for all of your very kind words.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Extended Stay Deluxe in Farmington is perfectly suited to meet all my needs for a two week stay for health treatment. The staff members are kind, friendly, and helpful. I would like to acknowledge Evan, Liz, Danielle, Alicia, Matt, Lola, Julie, Jose and Brian with thanks.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Hartford - Farmington. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. To see our colleagues mentioned by name is especially rewarding for all of us.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Best rate in town, full kitchen, clean room, friendly staff, honestly what more do you need? Also offered free breakfast and Matt was very helpful.

Room Tip: They do have some smoking rooms so be sure to request non-smoking!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Hartford – Farmington, and to mention our friendly staff, and Matt in particular. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, free in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel has the best rates in the Hartford, CT and is good for a long-term stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2012

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Hartford - Farmington. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

the hotel was kinda vacant so it was perfect. I was in town dealing with the death of my father and funeral etc so I didn't wish to be around alot of people. I saw other cars but i felt like I had the hotel to myself... maybe because I was hardly there at times but I never had to wait or share the elevator with anyone but my daughter. It was great. The free breakfast is packaged bagels and muffins and a peice of fruit with coffee. The staff was nice. Only had one problem with the door key but had that taken care of rather quickly. The room was great with fully equipped kitchenette. Location is great access to highway.

This hotel served the purpose that I needed & it was very clean.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 1, 2011

Great Value for Money but the hotel is very unclean, they allow pets in the rooms and there are no clear smoking rooms, I ended up in a Smoking room and was told I couldnt change but they would spray it. i have stayed several times and the rooms are dirty, there are always hairs in the baths and sinks from previous guests, dog haird ont he floor - its disgusting but cheap !

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2010

While the hotel is fairly pleasant and the staff (EXCEPT the Manager EVAN) is helpful and friendly, this hotel is in a really isolated location with nothing closeby but a bunch of office parks. If you don't have a car, don't stay here. But if you do have a car, BEWARE, there were 4 car breakins one night when I was there!! They do not even have surveillance in their parking lot and the manager was less than helpful or remorseful about the situation. Go to the Homewood instead.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#5 of 6 in Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Red Roof Inn Hartford - New Britain
Fairfield Inn & Suites Plainville

Been to Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington? Share your experiences!