“Best Chineese In Town” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Avon, Connecticut
“Best Chineese In Town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

This place is always good and consistent. The staff is friendly. There isn't a better chineese restaurant in the valley. We go there quite often. The chicken chow mein is the best item on the menu.

Visited August 2012

Litchfield County
“Great Chinese Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Quick service, food is better than most Chinese outlets we know.

Visited February 2012
Glastonbury, Connecticut
“Food Very Good. Service Very Slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

They seemed very disorganized. Place was under construction. Not hat busy inside but take-out seemed to be booming. We stood for quite a while before being seated then waited a long time for someone to take our drink order and then get drinks. Service person was pleasant enough. Menu has a real authentic food section - steamed pork ribs with black beans, a sure sign of real Chinese food. We ordered crispy chicken with vegetables thinking it would be chicken deep fried with Chinese broccoli. Instead it turned out to be a filet of breaded chicken over stir fried veggies. Shrimp with asparagus was good as well as shredded chicken over fried noodles. Noodles were angel hair style and soggy, not crispy. Hot sake was luke-warm. Seven and seven came in wine glass. Overall food good but be prepared for long wait. Will go again.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Bristol, Connecticut
“A weird atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

We were bought here on a trip out with friends. The entire time we felt liike we were in some kind of wierd movie. The Place is always Dead. Very few customers, the lighting is very sketchy and strange and the over all cleanliness was meak ....We would not go back just out of fear that we'd get really sick. It just seemed like that kind of place.

Visited September 2011
Kensington, Connecticut
“BEST TOM YUM SOUP IN CONNCECTICUT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have been eating at Green Tea since I stumbled upon it three years ago and I attempt to get there atleast once a month. If you are a Tom Yum Soup fan, you will probably agree with me that it is the best you have ever had. Every time I come in I order atleast one or two quarts to go. It is perfectly spicy, contains one peice of chicken, scallop, shrimp, with pineapples, tomatoes, mushrooms, with fresh cilantro a hint of lemongrass...the spice is there and its delicious. I usually cool my mouth off with a bite from the beef letuce wrap...very good. Folllowed up with some crab rangoon or maybe some steamed dumplings. Can't go wrong with either. I would say I have tried 80% of the menu; however 90% of the time I go I usually get the mala duck strips entre or the firecracker chicken entree, sometimes I just get both because they are that d*mn good. Not to mention, the prices are extremely reasonable! Sometimes I get my check and I am baffled how much food I got for so little! Should be nominated for Statewide Best Value this year!

• Visited January 2012