“Sadly this place has closed”
Review of Murphy & Scarletti's Pasta - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Murphy & Scarletti's Pasta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 21, 2013

this was a great place to hang out eat and drink or come for their live music; however, this place is now closed as of 12/12.

2  Thank Rose S

Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you are going to have drinks or watch a band this place is great! It has a nice atmosphere. Skip this place for eating, I have had a couple dissapointing dinners, and we used to pick up lunch often until I noticed I get sick to my stomache everytime I eat here. If you pick up lunch look over at the pizza bar, it is disgusting. I can only imagine what the kitchen looks like!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

This place has amazing food and a great night life as well.I havent had the pizza but I hear it is to die for.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

The food is average but the bands are great, they have a big dance floor, and pool tables. Fun crowds as well.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Casual ....not easy to find with out instructions or GPS...