“Great little hole in the wall with the best food”

Naples Restaurant & Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Naples Pizza is a casual dining restaurant, located in the heart of Farmington CT. Serving delicious pizzas and dishes, you enjoy a hearty meal that delights your taste buds and satisfies the largest of appetites. Bring in your friends and family for a great meal today! All of our meals are homemade with the freshest ingredients to ensure taste and pleasure. When you step through our restaurant doors, you are surrounded by the warmth of our ovens. Combined with the delicious dishes, wonderful aromas, and outstanding service, you are able to enjoy a dining experience that is beyond compare!
Reviewed February 22, 2019

Naples has been around for a very long time, well established in Farmington. We often go with friends and are never disappointed. If they happen to have manicotti on the menu - order it! They make their own pasta, the sauce is outstanding. We had pizza today and it didn't disappoint. Not fancy, make a reservation because it's small and fills up quickly. There is a back room, perhaps for groups - I'm not sure, I've never looked in there but I saw a lot of pizzas going back there. Their pizzas are old-fashioned Italian goodness. Naples has only a beer and wine license.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Returned to this restaurant again last night for dinner. We visited last year during my daughter's tournament, and she asked during the week if we could go back. Returned with friends and pretty much ordered what we had last year. We were not disappointed! The chicken pesto sandwiches were terrific! Everything was so fresh! The eggplant fries were a big hit again too!! The salads were big and the dressings were delicious too! Loved it! Would definitely return if we are back in the area!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Family owned business with personalized service they are a good community team player always willing to donate for the community a wou deregulation addition to Farmington

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The best pizza around! Awesome owners, local gem, friendly atmosphere! Fav originals are the salad pizza and pine nut & truffle oil.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

I've been going here since I was a kid (young, I know) but it's consistently been the best pizza place in town, in the area in general and I miss it when I got across state.

Date of visit: September 2018