“Great Thin Crust Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Wow! One of our grandson's (who considers himself a pizza afficiando) said this is the best pizza in central CT. My husband and I agreed with him because we love thin crust pizza. Naples is a very small local restaurant and the place was packed when we arrived on Friday evening. The waitress took our name and handed us a menu so we could preorder our meal. She said the wait time would be about 20-30 minutes. We were seated in about 15. Once seated, our order of chicken wings was quickly served. We had time to finish the wings before our pizza orders arrived -- one large (18") cheese and one medium (16") topped with green peppers, sundried tomatoes, and pepperoni. Both were excellent. Our waitress was attentive and checked on us regularly. We will definitely go back on our next visit the central CT.

There are newer reviews for Naples Restaurant & Pizza

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I grew up in the New Haven area. That means eating lots of pizza from Pepe's & Sally's. I now live in Cheshire and work in Avon. At least every other week I'm tasked with bringing home a Naples Special pizza. We enjoy it immensely. Give it a try. You won't be sorry !!

1  Thank Kartel K
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I grew up on New Jersey pizza, and after 13 years of living in Connecticut, I have finally found a great pizza place for my family to enjoy.
I work in the area and decided to stop in last week. Was blown away by the overall quality, and again by the value. The slices are huge, the sauce does not have tomato skin, and the crust is perfect. I highly recommend.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We visited this place based on previous TA reviews. It was very crowded, and we ended up waiting about 30 minutes. The staff was very concerned about our wait and kept updating us on when we would sit down. After 30 minutes, the hostess came over and took our order so that we would not have to wait for our food. What a great idea! We ended up sitting at the counter and the kitchen staff was so nice. We had a mixed salad and large pizza. The pizza came out smoking hot and delicious. Definitely a place we will be visiting again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding White Pizza. Lunch Special was Side Salad or Soup, 2 slices of either White or Red Pizza and a drink for $10.32 total.
White Pizza was DELICIOUS.