“Consistently Good”

Piccolo Arancio Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccolo Arancio Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have been patronizing Piccolo Arancio for many years. The quality of the food and the service have always been exceptional. The waitstaff has many years of service and is fully conversant with the menu. I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

The meals at Piccolo Arancio are always enjoyable and the service is great. This is a go-to restaurant for a meal that is always above average. Although the basic menu does not change often, the specials do and they are special.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I eat here every time I'm in town (several times during my trip generally and order room service from them as I generally stay in the hotel next door). I have never had anything that wasn't just amazing. I am always stuffed but then make myself even more miserable because I just don't have the willpower to not have some of their Sicilian Pistachio Crème Brule at each visit. So I repeat, OMG!

1  Thank Belinda B
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This restaurant prepares everything from scratch we were informed. The service is superb. The food is delicious. It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the cost. I always pick this restaurant when someone else is paying. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was meeting with an old friend in Farmington, she suggested Piccolo Arancio and I'm glad she did. It was mid-week, and a 6PM agreed time for after work; we were seated immediately. The menu was extensive; I could have easily chosen any of a dozen offerings (and this is ~1/3 of their total menu offering, between appetizers, main course pastas, meat and fish, plus an full page of specials). I picked the Oysters (six) and my companion did too; fresh, delicious. She choose the tuna steak, I opted for Osso Bucco. I never did get a chance to try to tuna, it disappeared to quickly. My Veal was delicious. I had a glass fo Montepulcino; she had water.

We both were too full to try dessert.

The server was properly attentive and properly not always hovering either.

I recommend this restaurant for both business meals (which is what mine was, really) and for a couple or even a family. I'll certainly go back.

1  Thank chasinUpstateNewYork