“THE BEST...PERIOD!!!”
Review of Pizzeria Pomodoro - CLOSED

Pizzeria Pomodoro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I have just recently been transferred to the Farmington area for work. I have literally had pizza all over the world including several local pizza places, when we first got into town. All it took was one slice of this pizza to put all the others to shame. The salads and sandwiches are also fantastic. We were immediately treated like family. Everytime we have been in, the owner himself is making the pizza. It is an authentic pizzeria and you should do yourself a favor and stop by.

1  Thank CANDACE C

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having tried all the tops pizza spots in CT multiple times, I can confidently say that Pomodoro's BBQ chicken pizza is among the top specialty pizza's I've had. All the choices are great here, but the BBQ is insanely addictive which makes it hard to choose anything else, even for those who love variety. Naples is a very good pizza restaurant as well, but I find myself going back to Pomodoro's time and time again!!!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I got into a good-natured argument with a friend from Staten Island over whether Connecticut or NYC has the best pizza. While she should probably win the argument, there is no question we Nutmeggers are blessed with many, many excellent pizza places. Farmington itself has three top notch choices (Naples, Pizzeria Pomodoro and Joey Garlics) and picking among them is like choosing your favorite child - you love them all but one slightly stands out.

For me that one is Pizzaria Pomodoro. Their pizzas are uniformally excellent no matter what the topping. As has been said in prior reviews, the crust is just about perfect and the ingredients fresh and tasty. I prefer a half pepperoni half broccoli (yeah a weird combo but whatever) and the pepperoni is just the right balance of flavor and spice while broccoli is not loaded on like some pizzas. It's the perfect pie.

You can't go wrong with any of the places mentioned above and there is an easy solution to choosing where to go-- try them all!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Their pizza is just delicious, especially pepperoni and anchovy. The crust is the perfect texture, baked just right, and there is no mistaking that they use fresh, quality ingredients. And, they deliver!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Pomodoro donated some pizzas to our Boy Scout troop a few years ago... we have been going ever since. Its our favorite stop for a quick dinner on the way home. Mostly take out though, small place, delicious authentic pizza, fresh crust and just plain good and tasty.