“Great choices for vegetarians and vegans”

P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #13 of 73 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Westfield, New Jersey
“Great choices for vegetarians and vegans”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We visited this PF Changs on a recent Saturday night. Our party of seven included 3 vegans, two vegetarians, and two omnivores. As always, the choices were many and the food delicious. The service was attentive and prompt, and the decor pleasant. My only complaint...it was COLD in there. I wish I had brought a sweater. We always seek out a PF Changs when we travel (this one was half an hour from where we were staying) because we can count on a great meal there.

• Visited September 2012

Farmington, Connecticut
“You know just what you are going to get!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We are lucky enough to have a PF Chang's within a 5 minute drive from our home. We dine here often. Very rarely are we disappointed with either the service or the food. They just updated there menu and added some wonderful new items. Our only complaint is they changed there wine list and removed our favorite wine. The ones they added are from small vineyards yet to be heard of by most folks we were told. When a bottle of wine costs $51 and you can't get a glass to see if you would even like it - well - big mistake! It will not stop us from going because we do like the food even if sometimes it is not up to snuff. On the rare occasion something was wrong with our meal it was replaced without any hesitation by the staff. Thank you for that!

• Visited July 2012
Connecticut
“Amazing Service, Amazing Food!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I've been to P.F. Chang's about 4 times now, and I have yet to be disappointed. The service is friendly, and knowledgeable, the food comes quick, and is always correct, and FRESH!

Nothing bad to say except value. It's not cheap, but it's worth it!

• Visited June 2012
Aiea, Hawaii
“PF Chang's never disappoints”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We made a reservation for a Saturday evening and arrived about an hour earlier. The host easily accommodated us which was wonderful. We ordered from the prix fixed menu and the food was excellent! The service was very fast and we were in and out in less than an hour.

I ordered the egg drop soup, crispy green beans, pepper steak and triple choc. mousse for dessert. My friend had the hot and sour soup, crispy green beans, orange beef, and lemon dessert. We had enough for left overs. I'd return again in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“over hyped”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

I had very high expectations for pf changs, I had heard that wow this place was amazing the food is so good etc. I even had my mother bring me home a meal that was pretty decent so I figured what the hell right. What a goddamn lie that was, and also I was with my ex gf so I should have realized the place was automatically gonna suck. We were seated within 20 mins of getting there but honestly this place left a sour taste in my mouth. I can't remember what our appetizer was but it was way better than whatever the hell I had. I got the sesame chicken platter and honestly the chinese take out spots give you more bang for your buck and way more flavor. Honestly I think I paid just to be seated in a nicely designed restaurant.

• Visited August 2011